Call for Speakers
Thank you for your interest in becoming a speaker at EIC 2020. As a speaker, you will play a vital role in the educational, innovational, and communicational objectives of the conference. We appreciate your commitment of time and expertise to make EIC 2020 a successful event again. Please bookmark the conference homepage and refer to this page to get updates.
EIC 2020 Agenda and Session Formats
As EIC always covers the latest topics, we need to keep the agenda and its vital focus areas agile during preparation. So please check the program from time to time to find out the latest developments.
EIC 2020 will cover these topics:
- Quo Vadis Identity: Weaving the Identity Fabric for the Future of your Enterprise
- Identity Fabrics & Identity API Platforms
- AI, Digital ID, Cybersecurity: Re-Defining Leadership in a Post Digital Society
- Top Trends in Identity & Access Management (IAM) and AI-powered Cybersecurity that Impact your Infrastructure
- Boot Camps & Tool Kits Supporting your AI Implementation Program
- Balancing User Experience & Security through Customer Identity & Access Management
- Managing Non-Human Identities
- Using Blockchain for Identities – Latest Trends
- Defining an Effective Cybersecurity Strategy that protects your Digital Enterprise Against Cyber Risk
- Cloud Strategy Roadmap
- Scale, Manage, Consolidate, Integrate: Public & On-Premise Cloud, Core IT Hosting, Edge IoT
- Reaching a New Level of Operational Efficiency: Identities & Privileges in Robotic Process Automation
EIC 2020 will consist of 5 session streams. You can submit an individual presentation, an interview, or be part of a panel discussion with 3-5 panelists. KuppingerCole analysts will moderate panels. There are also some keynote sessions available through this call. Keynotes last 15 - 20 minutes.
Share Your Experience. Share Your Thoughts
EIC 2020 offers a great choice of in-depth educational formats. Within this call, you can propose:
- a panel discussion
- a best practice presentation
- a single presentation
- a keynote
Submit Your Application
|Submit Your Application as
IMPORTANT: If your company is NOT providing solutions and/or services in markets, which are covered by the topics of this conference, you will be granted full access to KuppingerCole´s KC+ Research Platform for 8 weeks by proposing a talk for this conference. If your proposal is accepted, your KC+ access will be extended to one full year.
|Submit Your Application as
IMPORTANT: If your company is providing solutions and/or services in markets, which are covered by the topics of this conference, and you are not a Platinum, Start-Up, or Expert Stage Sponsor, we will consider your proposals for panel discussions but not for single presentations.
Speaker Key Dates
|January 24, 2020||Call for speakers is closed|
|January 31, 2020||Final speaker notifications sent|
|April 24, 2020||Final Presentations begin to be transmitted|
|May 05, 2020||
Final Presentations deadline
Please send it to Levent Kara firstname.lastname@example.org
May 12, 2020
|EIC 2020 begins|
In exchange for your contribution, speakers who are selected to deliver a conference session will receive a complimentary conference registration. As a speaker, you do not need to register. By gaining a speaker notification, you will be automatically registered for the whole conference.
The ticket covers the whole conference, including all workshops and all pre- and post-conference sessions.
If your organization does not allow you to accept a complimentary pass that KuppingerCole may provide, please inform email@example.com
Speaker Preparation Materials
As a confirmed EIC 2020 speaker, you will be added to our speakers' mailing list and receive all the information you need to prepare and attend through email.
Submitting your Presentation
Final presentations are to be submitted in PDF pr PPT format and will be made available for event attendees via download. If you don´t want your presentation to be generally available to attendees, you will have an option to restrict it from download when you submit the presentation for review.
Venue, Hotels, Travel Assistance
Please get in touch with our team if you have difficulty finding a hotel etc.. Information on the conference venue and available hotels can be found here.