Blockchain ID Workshop
Blockchain ID for Enterprise: Current Status & Future Developments
- TYPE: Workshop DATE: May 14, 2019 TIME: 09:00-13:00
The application of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) is increasing year by year, be it in cross-border finance, health sector, supply chain, KYC and other areas. A number of Blockchain ID products both for public and permissioned ledgers have appeared on the marketplace and are already being implemented.
Companies face more difficulties to keep their data private and secure and find customer onboarding, challenging. Thus they look at the DLT to help them to solve these problems. Still, certain obstacles like adoption in existing infrastructures, speed and scalability, etc. exist.
In this workshop, we will hear talks from the leading Blockchain ID experts and look at the current state of the Blockchain ID adoption in Enterprise systems.
- Blockchain ID and SSI concepts.
- Specific requirements for Blockchain ID for Enterprise.
- Adoption examples in Enterprise environment.
- Opportunities, growth and future developments.
- Martin Kuppinger, KuppingerCole Analysts - 09:00 - 09:30
- Dr. Phil Windley, Brigham Young University - 09:30 - 10:00
- Andrew Tobin, Evernym - 10:00 - 10:30
- Coffee Break - 10:30 - 11:30
- Rouven Heck, Consensys - 11:30 - 12:00
- Dr. Sridhar Muppidi, IBM - 12:00 - 12:20
- Pamela Dingle, Microsoft - 12:20 - 12:40
- Markus Sabadello, Danubetech - 12:40 - 13:00