AI – Myths, Reality and Challenges
Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning in Cybersecurity 101
- TYPE: Workshop DATE: May 14, 2019 TIME: 09:00 - 13:00
AI is a generic term that covers a range of technologies. Today some of those technologies are sufficiently mature for commercial exploitation and some are not. This presentation will describe the current state of AI technologies and the areas where they can be applied today. AI is a generic term and it is important to understand precisely what is meant when this term is used. It covers a wide range of technologies and this workshop will provide an outline of the range of technologies under this heading. Some of these are now being successfully exploited while some remain as futures.
The workshop will describe what is exploitable today and some examples of how it is being used. It will also discuss the limitations of the current state of the art and some of the research into overcoming these. The session will also discuss some of the concerns around the ethics of AI.
After attending this workshop you will be able to:
- Describe what is meant by the Term AI.
- List what AI technologies are available today and examples of how are they being used.
- Describe the limitations of what exists today.
- Describe the ethical issues around the use of AI and the approaches to managing these.
Book together with EIC 2019Register for AI – Myths, Reality and Challenges only
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14, 2019 09:00 - 13:00 Munich, Germany
The AI – Myths, Reality and Challenges is proud to present our partners