As Lead Analyst, John covers a number of different research areas, outlined below. John also advises cybersecurity and IAM vendors, from startups to Fortune 500 companies, regarding their product and service roadmaps.
Areas of expertise
- Endpoint anti-malware protection
- Endpoint detection and response
- Managed security services
- Application of AI/ML technologies for security
- Strong, multi-factor, risk-adaptive authentication
- Authorization and Federation
- Identity analytics/intelligence
John Tolbert is a Lead Analyst and Managing Director of KuppingerCole, Inc (US).
Recent blog posts
Recent research documents
How can we help you
AI for the Future of your Business: Effective, Safe, Secure & Ethical Everything we admire, love, need to survive, and that brings us further in creating a better future with a human face is and will be a result of intelligence. Synthesizing and amplifying our human intelligence have therefore the potential of leading us into a new era of prosperity like we have not seen before, if we succeed keeping AI Safe, Secure and Ethical. Since the very beginning of industrialization, and even before, we have been striving at structuring our work in a way that it becomes accessible for [...]