Data Protection & Privacy
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 START TIME: 10:30
Continuing Professional Education Credits:
KuppingerCole is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry through its website: www.learningmarket.org
After attending this track you will be able to:
- Explain the customer data’s need for protection and whether a data breach is likely but also the frequent assessment of the supervisory authorities and their behavior
- Describe how do companies ensure cart abandonment does not increase with the new SCA requirements under PSD2
- Explain how stricter requirements for fraud prevention in the EU drive fraud to other regions such as the U.S.
- Name what companies can do to succeed in a post-PSD2 world
You can get 2 CPEs for this track.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Ms. Lauren Zuber
+49 211 23707725
- Oct 22 - 24, 2019 Amsterdam