Managing Digital Risk: Deploying People, Standards, Metrics, and Enforcement
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Thursday, May 07, 2015 START TIME: 14:30 LOCATION: AUDITORIUM
The landscape of Digital Risks is not static. Today's state of the art technologies lose their effectiveness over time as new research and increasing processing power make innovative attacks possible and create new risks. Change has to be the new normal and we have to measure and quantify that change.
In this last part of the Digital Risk Conference Track, we will discuss how to implement the risk mitigation strategies and enable a secure digital transformation, with a special focus on risk metrics.
After attending this block of sessions you will be able to
- Identify digital risks
- Deal with ongoing new innovative attacks and new risks
- Implement risk mitigation strategies
- Enable a secure digital transformation
This block qualifies for up to 3 Group Learning based CPEs depending on the number of sessions you attended.
What Gets Measured Gets Done – Identifying New Metrics for Distributed Digital System Performance to Evaluate and Mitigate Risk.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 05 - 08, 2015 Munich, Germany