The New Risk Landscape: IT, Operational Technology and IoT
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Wednesday, May 06, 2015 START TIME: 11:00 LOCATION: AUDITORIUM
The digital transformation of business along with social media, cloud computing, big data analytics, mobile & pervasive computing and the internet of things is bringing a multitude of new risks like espionage, cyber attacks, fraud, hacking, data theft, social engineering attacks and more. On the other side, the potential damage from these risks is continually rising, as operational infrastructures and the internet of things are being connected to the internet.
In this track, we will assess this new risk landscape and define the new role information security professionals have to take over in the world of digital business.
After attending this block of sessions you will be able to
- Define the new role information security professionals have to take over in the world of digital business.
- Describe the Changes in Data and Identity Risk Landscapes
- Discuss the tasks for the IT Risk Officer to build a firewall between the digital and the analogue world.
- Describe how security has evolved from Physical Security to Information Security and from Digital Security to Interaction Security.
- Discuss and approach to understanding and ultimately measuring risk
This block qualifies for up to 2 Group Learning based CPEs depending on the number of sessions you attended.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 05 - 08, 2015 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2015 is proud to present a large number of partners