- TYPE: Track START DATE: Friday, May 16, 2014 START TIME: 09:00 LOCATION: AMMERSEE II
Continuing Education Credits
Advance Preparation: None
Learning Level: Intermediate
Field: Computer Science
After attending the first part of the workshop you will be able to:
- Explain why standards are important to cloud computing
- List the major standards and initiatives relating to cloud computing
- Describe how these standards relate to the processes involved in the selection, use, delivery and assurance of cloud services.
- Explain the process for selecting the standards that are relevant to your business use of cloud services.
- Identify the status of relevant standards and describe the recommended action for them.
- Describe the standards for certification and attestation of cloud services and explain why these are important.
After attending the second part of the workshop you will be able to:
- Explain what the Internet of Things is and why this covers everything and everyone.
- Describe the vision for the rewards from the Internet of Things.
- Describe the different kinds of devices that are included in the Internet of Things.
- Describe the security and privacy challenges of the Internet of Things.
- Discuss the risks and rewards from the Internet of Things.
This workshop qualifies for up to 6 Group Learning based CPEs depending on the number of sessions you attend.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 13 - 16, 2014 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2014 is proud to present a large number of partners