Finance Industry Round Table
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Thursday, May 15, 2014 START TIME: 14:30 LOCATION: BODENSEE I
Banks, which were among the first industries to adopt computing technology on the back end, have always been late to bring technology to the front end, it would seem. This roundtable discussion will explore the new avenues, which can revitalize banking and propel it to the forefront of the consumer revolution.
Continuing Education Credits
Advance Preparation: None
Learning Level: Intermediate
Field: Computer Science
After attending this roundtable you will be able to:
- Describe the technology trends that are influencing the future of banking.
- Describe what the banks can do to attract, and keep, customers.
- Explain how crypto-currency (such as Bitcoin) has benefits that make mobile phone withdrawals possible.
- Explain how Identity services hold potential opportunities for banks to exploit.
- Explain the need for trust, reputation, and privacy for these business models to enable innovative retail and private banking.
This block qualifies for up to 3 Group Learning based CPEs depending on the number of sessions you attend.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 13 - 16, 2014 Munich, Germany