Access Governance & Privilege Management
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Thursday, May 15, 2014 START TIME: 11:00 LOCATION: AUDITORIUM
This block of sessions will provide an overview and analysis of the need for managing privileged accounts and best practices to accomplish this. It will also provide an update on the market for Privilege Management solutions, (sometimes referred to as Privileged Identity Management, Privileged Account Management, etc.) This market is evolving due to the migration towards the new platforms (Cloud, Mobile, and Social) which requires privilege management for many more environments.
Continuing Education Credits
Advance Preparation: None
Learning Level: Intermediate
Field: Computer Science
After attending this block of sessions you will be able to:
- Explain How to set up guidelines, processes, and organization to manage privileged accounts through their whole life cycle.
- Describe the Identity and Access Governance Best Practices adopted by and airline.
- Describe the current state of the market for privileged management solutions using the KuppingerCole Leadership Compass report.
- Describe how Security analytics focused on privileged account activity can increase detection rates for cyber-attacks and, cost less and be easier to operate.
This block qualifies for up to 2 Group Learning based CPEs depending on the number of sessions you attend.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 13 - 16, 2014 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2014 is proud to present a large number of partners