- TYPE: Track START DATE: Thursday, May 16, 2013 START TIME: 10:30 LOCATION: WALCHENSEE
This roundtable will cover the experience of implementing PKI at Daimler AG. It will cover the motivation for embarking on the project including the business drivers. It will describe the challenges, both business and technical, that were encountered in realizing this highly complex piece of technical infrastructure. It will highlight the lessons that were learned by Daimler AG that could be useful to other large global organizations attempting a similar project.
Continuing Education Credits
Advance Preparation: None
Learning Level: Intermediate
Field: Computer Science
After attending this Roundtable you will be able to:
- Describe the business and technical reasons why PKI was implemented at Daimler AG
- Describe the business and technical challenges that were met during this project and how they were solved
- Describe the lessons that were learned during the project
This block qualifies for up to 2 Group Learning based CPEs depending on the number of sessions you attend.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2013 Munich/Germany