Personal Data: Life Management Platforms
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 START TIME: 14:00 LOCATION: Ammersee 2
Just imagine how big the data quantity is which you need to organize your daily life. Insurance documents, your salary statements, banking details, your car´s service requirements, flight tickets, miles accounts, your relationships to online and offline vendors, and much more. How much time do you spend to aggregate all these information stored in so many locations which all are outside of your area of influence into something manageable?
Imagine that you had a personal, secure container system where all those data are automatically delivered to. Join this roundtable to meet the personal data pioneers and learn, how your company can take advantage in early adopting a business model based on this new ecosystem.
After attending this roundtable you will be able to:
- Explain what personal life data management platforms are.
- Explain the benefits of these to the individual and the business.
- List the personal data privacy and trust issues related to these platforms.
- Explain how personal life data management is related to electronic identities.
- Explain the business models for personal life data management platforms.
This Roundtable qualifies for 3 Group Learning based CPEs.
Continuing Professional Education Credits:
KuppingerCole is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry through its website: www.learningmarket.org
You can get 1 CPE for this track.
Getting Personal: How can Each of us Live in a World of Corporate Silos — While also Building a World that Transcends them?!
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Apr 17 - 20, 2012 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2012 is proud to present a large number of partners