- TYPE: Track START DATE: Thursday, May 16, 2019 START TIME: 14:30
The way how agile digital businesses are designing and delivering value through apps and services to their customers is more and more shifting to a microservices architecture pattern perfectly suited to public and private clouds. Creating new applications as a collection of small granular services instead of a monolithic software block means that they can be developed quickly and that they reflect a decentralized approach which anyway has become a trend in many security and transaction related domains.
Microservices enable organizations to quickly respond to disruptive attacks from lean competitors on the business side, and to new risks on the cybersecurity side.
In this track we will focus on
- How to add identity & access management to the new world of your microservices zoo
- And how to convert your IAM and Cybersecurity infrastructure from monolithic approaches to a more agile & decentralized microservices architecture model
Continuing Professional Education Credits:
KuppingerCole is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry through its website: www.learningmarket.org
After attending this track you will be able to:
- Define and understand the architectural concept of microservices.
- Explain and discuss the role of Microservices in IAM.
- Explain how to you configure identity and access management (IAM) in a distributed application.
- Discuss how to handle IAM on a macro level for Microservices.
- Discuss how to implement a flexible, secure and efficient authentication and authorization scheme in the Microservices Architecture.
You can get 3 CPEs for this track.
Disrupting the Identity Infrastructure? The Power of Microservice Paradigms to Accelerate Complex IT Solutions
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2019 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2019 is proud to present a large number of partners
How can we help you