Things, Robotics & Industrial Internet
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Thursday, May 16, 2019 START TIME: 11:00
In the last decade, the number of devices connected to the internet has increased sharply. More than 50 billion interconnected devices will be used by 2022. With the rising interconnectivity, the IoT and Industrial IoT devices require their own identity which can prove challenging for current IAM solutions implemented in enterprises. Not only connections between a user and the device but also among the devices themselves will have to be securely managed. Building frameworks where user-device, device-user, and device-device interactions will be treated in a similar manner, will be necessary. Could Blockchain be a solution?
Integrating Robotic Process Automation can significantly reduce costs of IAM and improve its efficiency and could be an answer to managing a huge number of identities of ever increasing 'things' on the internet. Data Privacy, security, scalability and effectiveness remain a concern.
In this session, speakers will discuss the possible RPA implementation in IAM and present best-case talks for managing the identity of things.
Continuing Professional Education Credits:
KuppingerCole is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry through its website: www.learningmarket.org
After attending this track you will be able to:
- Discuss how can Robotic Process Automation be possible implemented in IAM and the feasibility of its implementation.
- Understand the development of 5G IAM architecture.
- Explain the term NPE (Non-Human Entity); how it differs and coincides with the Human entity and how it can influence the future solutions.
- Explain the Identity of Things (IDoT) and the relationships of networked entities.
You can get 2 CPEs for this track.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2019 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2019 is proud to present a large number of partners
How can we help you