Cloud Identity & Security
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 START TIME: 14:30 LOCATION: AMMERSEE II
Cloud computing is now widely adopted by organizations to reduce costs, improve flexibility and get closer to their customers. Nevertheless, some organizations still have concerns around the security of cloud services and the impact of their use on compliance. Most large cloud service providers do a better job of securing the infrastructure upon which their services run but cloud customers need to take care to control their use of the services.
After attending this track you will be able to:
- List the most important security concerns around the use of cloud services
- Explain how the responsibility for security is split between cloud provider and cloud customer.
- Describe the importance of governing access to cloud services
- Explain the need for cloud security access brokers
- Describe the practical techniques for securing data in the cloud.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 10 - 13, 2016 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2016 is proud to present a large number of partners
How can we help you