- TYPE: Track START DATE: Thursday, May 15, 2014 START TIME: 14:30 LOCATION: AMMERSEE II
The Cloud provides an alternative way of obtaining IT services that offers many benefits including increased flexibility as well as reduced cost. One of the primary benefits of the cloud is that it enables companies of all sizes to focus on the differentiating factors of their business as opposed to the infrastructure required to run it. However how can organizations use cloud services in a way that balances risks with rewards. This track will describe best practices to get these benefits while controlling risks and the cloud service vendors to put on your shortlist.
Continuing Education Credits
Advance Preparation: None
Learning Level: Intermediate
Field: Computer Science
After attending this block you will be able to:
- List the leading products and vendors in the Cloud Identity and Access market
- List the important security parameters to look for in Infrastructure as a Service
- Describe the main challenges involved in protecting data held in the cloud and how a novel approach to encryption can manages these.
- Describe best practices for implementing the cloud to achieve real business benefits
- List the key standards to look for when using cloud services.
This block qualifies for up to 3 Group Learning based CPEs depending on the number of sessions you attend.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 13 - 16, 2014 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2014 is proud to present a large number of partners