IAM Infrastructure Trends & Concepts
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Thursday, May 15, 2014 START TIME: 11:00 LOCATION: AMMERSEE II
The business needs for IT services are no longer simply concerned with improving internal efficiency; they are changing rapidly becoming focussed on connecting with customers and partners to deliver new products and improve customer service. These new requirements create challenges that the traditional model of IT service delivery cannot readily meet. This block of sessions will provide an insight into how to address these challenges.
Continuing Education Credits
Advance Preparation: None
Learning Level: Intermediate
Field: Computer Science
After attending this block of sessions you will be able to:
- Describe how best practice IAM was implemented at Franke.
- Describe what Software Defined Datacenters are and their benefits.
- Explain the difference between Software Defined Datacenters and Cloud Computing
- Explain the security implications of a Software Defined Datacenter.
- Describe the challenges of managing a hybrid IT service environment which includes cloud, virtualization and legacy IT.
This block qualifies for up to 2 Group Learning based CPEs depending on the number of sessions you attend.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 13 - 16, 2014 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2014 is proud to present a large number of partners
How can we help you