Authentication & Authorization
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Thursday, May 16, 2013 START TIME: 14:00 LOCATION: AMMERSEE 2
Clearly, there is a trend towards strong, simple, and flexible authentication, beyond passwords. However, just talking about multi-factor authentication and password vaults is not sufficient. What organizations should evaluate are versatile authentication and, as the next and logical step, context- and risk-based authentication and authorization. That is the real trend. It is all about understanding the bigger picture. Look at this to understand the future of authentication and authorization, not at a point approach.
Continuing Education Credits
Advance Preparation: None
Learning Level: Intermediate
Field: Computer Science
After attending this block you will be able to:
- List the important approaches to consider when looking at the future of authentication and authorization in your organization.
- Describe how cloud-based authentication delivery models will affect enterprise security strategies and what the ultimate authentication service should offer.
- Describe the concepts of Versatile Authentication, Risk- and Context-Based Authentication and explain why these are important.
- Describe the relative merits of using Authoritative Identity vs Social Footprint as a way of identifying people accessing services via the internet.
- Describe how a project achieved more thorough integration of backend transactional systems with IAM, with a focus on real-time compliance analysis and SAP access management.
This block qualifies for up to 2.5 Group Learning based CPEs depending on the number of sessions you attend.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2013 Munich/Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2013 is proud to present a large number of partners