The Evolution of Application Security
- TYPE: Keynote DATE: Tuesday, November 10, 2020 TIME: 11:30-11:50
Cyberattacks have rapidly evolved since the advent of online transacting almost 25 years ago, with attackers continually escalating and refining their evasion techniques. While organisations and individuals continue to mobilise in an attempt to mitigate the global disruptions taking place around them, cybercriminals have wasted no time in exploiting the COVID-19 pandemic. Today, attackers and fraudsters call upon a sophisticated suite of tools, including human-powered click farms, social engineering, and malware – all designed to defeat traditional defenses such as WAFs & CAPTCHAs.
This session will dive deeper into how organisations can keep pace with this precipitate shift and adjust their security postures accordingly, to more accurately reflect the realities of an ever-evolving threat landscape.
- Attack Evolution - navigate the automated application attack-roadmap as it has progressed from the commodification of Credential Stuffing and ATO schemes to some of the most cutting-edge examples of Manual Fraud capability.
- Countermeasure Efficacy - discover how F5’s Application Fraud portfolio addresses the whole spectrum of eCrime attacks deterring cybercriminals who continually retool to circumvent traditional countermeasures.
- Inverting Friction - understand how organisations can protect their customers and brand without compromising user experience or collecting PII.
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Nov 09 - 11, 2020 09:00 AM - 5:00 PM CET