Microservices Architectures: Making IAM Hybrid
- TYPE: Keynote DATE: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 TIME: 08:30-08:50 LOCATION: BALLHAUSFORUM GALLERY
In recent times, an increasing number of vendors announced a migration of their products towards microservices architectures. Some renovate their existing on premises IAM tools, others build new solutions with a new architectural approach. Factually, the idea isn’t that new, but the evolution in the field of microservices and containerization now enables flexible architectures that allow to distribute and scale components better than in the past. Furthermore, such architectures build the foundation for simplified hybrid cloud deployments, but also increased customization using APIs exposed by these microservices
However, there are some important questions to look at:
- When should we start talking about real microservice architectures? Where does marketing fuzz and real solution architecture start?
- What does it mean for your path from existing tools to new, modern architectures? Is it about migration or restarting IAM?
- How to make these environments secure?
- Is there new potential for building IAM architectures, covering all types of users and all areas of capabilities?
Martin Kuppinger will provide inside in the upcoming microservice age for IAM.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 15 - 18, 2018 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2018 is proud to present a large number of partners
How can we help you