Identity Meets Fraud Protection to Establish Digital Trust
- TYPE: Keynote DATE: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 TIME: 17:00-17:20
As organizations are evolving to support various digital transformations, how do we establish trust over multiple channels to seamlessly welcome in both new and existing users? The answer lies in how we assess the risk of digital identities. To help transparently identify true users in the digital channel, organizations will need strong digital identity risk assessment capabilities that examine each user’s digital patterns and can detect fraudsters / potential bad actors more accurately.
In this session, we will introduce a framework to establish digital trust based on capabilities from fraud protection and Identity. This will quickly and transparently establish a trusted, frictionless digital relationship for your customers, employees, and business partners. The session will also highlight key scenarios of adoption, best practices and leveraging emerging topics like decentralized identity networks.
- Understand the challenges of establishing digital trust
- Learn about an extensible framework for establishing digital trust
- Key scenarios of adoption to accelerate digital transformation projects
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 15 - 18, 2018 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2018 is proud to present a large number of partners
How can we help you