The Cognitive Era of Identity & Access Management
- TYPE: Keynote DATE: Thursday, May 11, 2017 TIME: 09:10-09:30 LOCATION: AUDITORIUM
The Identity & Access Management we have known is changing rapidly. In addition to users, IAM should factor in applications, devices & things; It must evolve with digital business in mind; It must handle the complexity for monitoring and controlling access to not only demonstrate compliance but also to mitigate cyber risks.
IAM should allow us to apply continuous learning, reasoning and human interact-ability. This will enable us to better handle the dynamic and ever growing requirements of today’s IAM.
This session will discuss the evolution of Identity & Access Management from a moats & castle approach to applying cognitive principles.
- Four tenants required for a cognitive Identity & Access Management
- How to apply machine learning and cognitive approach on an Identity & Access Management domain
- Approach to modernize IAM for better operational efficiencies, address privacy & security regulations and safeguard against cybersecurity risks.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 09 - 12, 2017 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2017 is proud to present a large number of partners