Cloud Risk Assessment
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Wednesday, May 06, 2015 TIME: 15:30-16:30 LOCATION: AUDITORIUM
Assessing and Mitigating Cloud Risks
The modern reality is that even the most technology conservative companies are thinking to shift some of their valuable assets to the cloud. However, since anyone with a credit card can purchase cloud services with a single click, the governance and control of organisations are frequently being circumvented. This can create various challenges for organisations that wish to adopt the cloud securely and reliably.
This session will lead you through various approaches on how to assess and mitigate risks for onboarding cloud solutions.
- understanding of information risks related to cloud usage.
- understanding of the concept of dynamic selection of controls, based on data profile, to mitigate cloud risks.
- application of the proposed framework in daily practice (e.g. by turning it into a software tool that allows quick and easy control selection for employees responsible)
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 05 - 08, 2015 Munich, Germany