KuppingerCole for Integrators
Keep up with the latest trends and improve your knowledge to stay confidant for your customers.
The market for Identity and Access Management (IAM), governance, risk management, compliance (GRC) and cloud computing is part of the Digital Transformation era, which expands by leaps and bounds. At the same time, the pace of product innovation is picking up, with new players gearing up to compete with existing vendors for their share of the pie. It is vitally important for service providers to keep up with the latest trends and to assess their own offerings - and those of the competition.
KuppingerCole is one of Europe’s leading analyst companies, and we are totally focused on the market for IAM and GRC as well as cloud computing and IT security in the era of Digital Transformation. We have our fingers on the pulse of the industry and are able to tell you exactly where the best chances await to stake out a claim to success in this exciting market.
Topics covered by KuppingerCole include:
What you get from KuppingerCole is:
- Expertise, thought leadership and a vendor neutral market view
- Ongoing research that monitors more than 100 vendors and their products as well as innovative user trends
- A wide range of reports, consulting options and events providing a clear understanding of both technology and markets
- Designated employees of your company can consult our analysts directly by phone to receive updates and up-to-the-minute briefings on their special areas of interest
Analyst Subscriptions are available in three different sizes tailored for your needs.
With an Analyst Subscription you receive:
- Research Access for up to 10 named accounts
- Up to 6 Advisory Calls
- Up to 2 Webinars
- Up to 1 Customer Reference Whitepaper
KuppingerCole’s Advisory Services give you unlimited access to the results of our ongoing vendor-agnostic research. This service is available to every registered member of your staff for an entire year and gives them the unrestricted right to browse our library of reports.
With the KC Advisory you receive:
- Remote Advisory Workshop (2 parts, 4 hours each)
- Advisory Call Package, Contingent of up to 8 (60 Minutes each)
- Advisory Workshop, Contingent of up to 3 (including preparation call and summary)
KuppingerCole’s qualified analysts continuously research and are always up to date on the latest topics on the market. With their neutral and independent view and their broad knowledge they are the perfect partners for Integrator events or customer related research documents.
With the KC Market Communication you receive:
- Analyst Speaking Engagement
- Webinar Speaking Engagement
- Customer Reference Whitepaper
- White Paper
Webinars hosted by KuppingerCole are the perfect way to showcase your products and services. Each webinar features one of our senior analysts who provides context and introduces the other speakers. Vendors and service providers who are sponsors of their own virtual event usually give a short presentation, followed by a Q&A session and a wrap-up by the analyst from KuppingerCole.
With the KC Webinar you receive:
- Webinar announcement in newsletters, through dedicated promotional email and on our website
- Complete webinar infrastructure
- Every webinar recorded and made available as a webcast on our website
- Complete report of the webinar containing list of all registered persons including contact information
KC’s yearly European Identity and Cloud Conference (EIC) is the leading event for the identity industry in Europe and a meeting point for vendors, users, interators and media representatives from all over the world. Top keynote speakers and a unique mix of product demos, best practice presentations, user case studies, panel discussions, statements by industry thought leaders and the ability to network directly with the experts make this an indispensable event for IT managers and Integrators alike.
- EIC Platinum Sponsor
- EIC Gold Sponsor
- EIC Silver Sponsor
- EIC Bronze Sponsor
- EIC Platinum Sponsor Partner
Request an Analyst Briefing now or contact our sales team at KuppingerCole to discuss your company's requirements. You can reach them by phone under +49 (211) 23 70 77-10 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are very pleased to help you and will get back to you immediately.
How can we help you
Register now for KuppingerCole Select and get your free 30-day access to a great selection of KuppingerCole research materials and to live trainings.
Companies continue spending millions of dollars on their cybersecurity. With an increasing complexity and variety of cyber-attacks, it is important for CISOs to set correct defense priorities and be aware of state-of-the-art cybersecurity mechanisms. [...]
Famously, in 2014 Prof. Stephen Hawking told the BBC: "The development of full artificial intelligence could spell the end of the human race." The ethical questions around Artificial Intelligence were discussed at a meeting led by the BCS President Chris Rees in London on October 2nd. This is also an area covered by KuppingerCole under the heading of Cognitive Technologies and this blog provides a summary of some of the issues that need to be considered. Firstly, AI is a generic term and it is [...]