Explore the Cutting Edge of Data-Driven Customer Experience
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Tuesday, December 08, 2020 TIME: 4:00pm CET, 10:00am EST, 7:00am PST
To accomplish complex and critical missions, market leaders are turning to a new generation of customer data platforms (CDPs). They uncover hidden revenue opportunities by unifying all sources of customer data into comprehensive and actionable profiles.
They build customer trust and address data privacy regulations by honoring the purpose of customer data. They also meet customer needs by routing the right data to the right engagement systems to deliver hyper-personalized experiences.
Join this insightful discussion to:
- Explore why new CDPs fill a major gap left by other marketing technology solutions
- Learn best practices for CDP adoption, including how to start with permission-based digital identities, how to bring in offline data, and when to apply AI/ML
- Discover how new CDPs can impact end-to-end customer engagements, strengthen your competitive advantages, and help address consumer data privacy
- Learn why your business should consider a CDP solution as a centerpiece of your customer experience strategy.
Your host John Tolbert, Lead Analyst at KuppingerCole, will lead the discussion with Adrian Nash, Head of Strategy, SAP Customer Experience, and Martin Barzauner, CEO of Netconomy.
As a market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and in all industries run at their best. Our machine learning, Internet of Things (IoT), and advanced analytics technologies turn businesses into intelligent enterprises and SAP applications and services enable business and public customers across 25 industries globally to operate profitably and adapt continuously. With a global network of customers, partners, employees, and thought leaders, SAP helps the world run better and improve people’s lives. SAP Customer Experience solutions help companies manage the continuous customer journey – from first contact to loyalty – transforming them into experience businesses that understand, engage, and deliver across every moment in their customer’s journey. For more information, visit www.sap.com.
At some point, any business connected to the internet is likely to become a victim of a ransomware because they are relatively easy and inexpensive to carry out, but potentially yield large payouts for cybercriminals. The best way of tackling this threat is to know how to break the attack chain.