Adding Depth to Your IAM: Automating Microsoft Active Directory and Azure AD Administration
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 TIME: 4:00pm CEST, 10:00am EDT, 7:00am PDT
Mitigate Security Risks and Enhance Efficiency by Effectively Managing Your Core Infrastructure, Including Microsoft Office 365
That is essential, particularly for heterogeneous environments. However, there are two aspects that aren’t well-addressed by many of today’s IGA products:
- In-depth management of Active Directory, Azure AD, Office 365 and other core infrastructure elements, from creating mailboxes to in-depth access control in AD and on file servers
- Lightweight implementations for SMBs that don’t need the full breadth in capabilities
Where these requirements aren’t served well by existing IGA implementations or where these are just too complex for the customer’s IT infrastructure, targeted tools that work around Microsoft Active Directory (AD) and, nowadays, Azure AD, come into play – with the depth, adding to the breadth of IGA, or as standalone solutions for customers that don’t have and need a full IGA solution.
In this webinar, we will look at how a complete IAM infrastructure looks like and which capabilities are best provided by which tools, for different scenarios:
- Common IT infrastructure patterns, on premises, hybrid, and cloud, that need to be served by IAM
- IAM capabilities required for managing breadth and depth of such environments
- The role AD-centric tools can serve and where they complement common IGA tools
- Innovative capabilities to look at
In the first part of the webinar, Martin Kuppinger, Principal Analyst at KuppingerCole, will talk about various patterns of IT infrastructures, the critical IAM capabilities for these environments, and the specific role and need for AD-centric tools.
In the second part, Jay Reddy of ManageEngine, will go into more detail and look at advanced capabilities such as Adaptive Policy-based Access Management, User Behavior Analytics, Adaptive Authentication and others that enhance the value of such tools.Can’t attend the live session? Go ahead and register, and we’ll send you a link to the webcast recording
ManageEngine is bringing IT together for IT teams that need to deliver real-time services and support. Worldwide, established and emerging enterprises -including more than 60 percent of the Fortune 500 - rely on our real-time IT management tools to ensure tight business-IT alignment and optimal performance of their IT infrastructure, including networks, servers, applications, desktops and more.
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Apr 30, 2019 4:00pm CEST, 10:00am EDT, 7:00am PDT
PAM (Privileged Access Management) has grown over these years to become a crucial set of technologies that addresses some urgent cybersecurity issues today.
Come to the place where the Digital Transformation is happening. The European Identity & Cloud Conference, held from May 14-17, 2019, offers a mixture of best practice discussions, visionary presentations, and networking opportunities with a future-oriented community. More than 800 thought leaders, leading vendors, analysts, executives, and end-users get together in Munich to be inspired by a list of world-class speakers.