Protecting the Keys to Your Kingdom Against Cyber-Attacks and Insider Threats
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 TIME: 5:00pm CET, 11:00am EST, 8:00am PST
Do you really know who and how many employees in your company use a privileged account? Are these accounts properly managed and secured? Answering just one of these questions with "no" or "don't know" puts the most valuable data assets of your enterprise at risk.
That’s because hackers are targeting your privileged account passwords for domain admin, root and superuser accounts etc. Once compromised, these privileged credentials give attackers access to sensitive and critical information as a trusted user. Privileged Account Management (PAM) solutions from Thycotic belong to the solutions that help you to protect your organization against these kinds of cyber-attacks and insider threats.
Attending this KuppingerCole Webinar, you will learn:
- How to automatically identify and securely store privileged accounts
- How to manage sensitive information and quickly improve control across privileged accounts
- Creating a fundamental security layer managed from a single console to shelter your business against cyber attacks and insider threats
- Properly auditing and analyzing privileged user and account activity
- A PAM solution that already 3,500 organizations worldwide have chosen to deploy, including Fortune 500 enterprises
With stolen administrator passwords the primary cause of many widely publicized security breaches in our shared and de-perimeterized economy, join Martin Kuppinger, Founder and Principal Analyst at KuppingerCole, as he explains why solutions for Privileged Account security and management are imperative for any global enterprise today.
Nathan Wenzler, Executive Director of Security at Thycotic, will provide a brief demonstration of how Thycotic Secret Server can help you easily control access to critical passwords in one centralized, web-based repository. As an enterprise-wide password security solution, Thycotic Secret Server protects your keys to the kingdom from threats both inside and outside your organization.
While the concept of zero-trust networking is nearly a decade old, the last few years have seen its popularity in industry discussions grow exponentially.
Come to the place where the Digital Transformation is happening. The European Identity & Cloud Conference, held from September 13 - 16, 2021, offers a mixture of best practice discussions, visionary presentations, and networking opportunities with a future-oriented community. More than 1000 thought leaders, leading vendors, analysts, executives, and end-users get together in Munich to be inspired by a list of world-class speakers.