Recent Trends and Best Practices in Internal Audit Management for Better Business Performance
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Thursday, March 10, 2011 TIME: 11:00am CET
Join this webinar to understand the latest audit challenges and how to establish holistic internal audit program for delivering winning audit practices.
Key issues that will be covered are:
- Key challenges and issues in managing internal audits across a large organization
- What the Internal Audit function should be doing
- How to develop an effective Internal Audit program
- Criticality of proper planning - A balanced audit plan is the key
- What the key activities are, who is responsible for what activity
- Integrated approach to auditing
- Best practices in Audit testing and report
- Emerging trends and techniques in the internal audit world
The first step in protecting intellectual property and sensitive information is to classify it. This can be accomplished manually via author classification or automatically via content filtering. Some tools simplify the process and provide greater governance.
Digital Finance World (DFW) on March 01-03, 2017 in Frankfurt, the only city with 2 Central Banks. Interact with a targeted and engaged audience, enjoy an unparalleled content depth, get guidance for critical decisions on the digital transformation of your enterprise.