Recent Trends and Best Practices in Internal Audit Management for Better Business Performance
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Thursday, March 10, 2011 TIME: 11:00am CET
Join this webinar to understand the latest audit challenges and how to establish holistic internal audit program for delivering winning audit practices.
Key issues that will be covered are:
- Key challenges and issues in managing internal audits across a large organization
- What the Internal Audit function should be doing
- How to develop an effective Internal Audit program
- Criticality of proper planning - A balanced audit plan is the key
- What the key activities are, who is responsible for what activity
- Integrated approach to auditing
- Best practices in Audit testing and report
- Emerging trends and techniques in the internal audit world
The new regulations of the EU GDPR apply not only to companies in the EU but every organization dealing with the personally identifiable information of EU citizens. This means most enterprises across the world will be impacted when compliance is required on May 25, 2018.
Digital Finance World (DFW) on March 01-02, 2017 in Frankfurt. Interact with a targeted and engaged audience, enjoy an unparalleled content depth, get guidance for critical decisions on the digital transformation of your enterprise.