Recent Trends and Best Practices in Internal Audit Management for Better Business Performance
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Thursday, March 10, 2011 TIME: 11:00am CET
Join this webinar to understand the latest audit challenges and how to establish holistic internal audit program for delivering winning audit practices.
Key issues that will be covered are:
- Key challenges and issues in managing internal audits across a large organization
- What the Internal Audit function should be doing
- How to develop an effective Internal Audit program
- Criticality of proper planning - A balanced audit plan is the key
- What the key activities are, who is responsible for what activity
- Integrated approach to auditing
- Best practices in Audit testing and report
- Emerging trends and techniques in the internal audit world
With just over three months until the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force in the European Union, many organizations are still struggling to prepare for the new regulation.
Welcome to the new world of Digital Finance: DFW - Digital Finance World, Frankfurt, February 28 – March 01, 2018 - is the place for finance innovators from traditional players to meet with Fintechs and Start-ups to shape the Future. Here you can interact with a targeted and engaged financial audience, enjoy an unparalleled content depth, and get guidance for critical decisions on the digital transformation of your enterprise.