Recent Trends and Best Practices in Internal Audit Management for Better Business Performance
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Thursday, March 10, 2011 TIME: 11:00am CET
Join this webinar to understand the latest audit challenges and how to establish holistic internal audit program for delivering winning audit practices.
Key issues that will be covered are:
- Key challenges and issues in managing internal audits across a large organization
- What the Internal Audit function should be doing
- How to develop an effective Internal Audit program
- Criticality of proper planning - A balanced audit plan is the key
- What the key activities are, who is responsible for what activity
- Integrated approach to auditing
- Best practices in Audit testing and report
- Emerging trends and techniques in the internal audit world
PSD2 and the Open Banking Standard are regulatory mandates being applied to the banking industry by the European Banking Authority (EBA) and Competition & Markets Authority (CMA) across Europe and in the UK respectively. The regulations require that banks operating across the region expose open APIs to allow other banks and third parties to access the data they hold on customers, when the customer has given their explicit consent. Designed to improve choice for customers, create more competition and stimulate innovation in the finance sector, the introduction of 'open banking' in the UK and across the EU will transform banking as we know it.
European Identity & Cloud Conference 2017 is the place where identity management, cloud, and information security thought leaders and experts get together to discuss and shape the future of secure, privacy-aware agile, business- and innovation-driven IT. The EIC has become a kind of family gathering, the place where the global identity and cloud community meets every year. So take the opportunity to meet IT professionals and colleagues who are involved in this community, get advice from people who are fervent about IAM and Cloud Security.