Recent Trends and Best Practices in Internal Audit Management for Better Business Performance
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Thursday, March 10, 2011 TIME: 11:00am CET
Join this webinar to understand the latest audit challenges and how to establish holistic internal audit program for delivering winning audit practices.
Key issues that will be covered are:
- Key challenges and issues in managing internal audits across a large organization
- What the Internal Audit function should be doing
- How to develop an effective Internal Audit program
- Criticality of proper planning - A balanced audit plan is the key
- What the key activities are, who is responsible for what activity
- Integrated approach to auditing
- Best practices in Audit testing and report
- Emerging trends and techniques in the internal audit world
A key challenge in every organization is making sure that the right tools are available, in the right place, at the right time, for the right people. The continual on and off boarding of large groups of employees, external workforces or partners creates increased pressure on administrative teams within an organization. An overall change towards diverse end-user devices, both corporate and privately owned, adds a new dimension of complexity, while compliance and security requirements challenge IT, CISOs and executive management.
European Identity & Cloud Conference 2017 is the place where identity management, cloud, and information security thought leaders and experts get together to discuss and shape the future of secure, privacy-aware agile, business- and innovation-driven IT. The EIC has become a kind of family gathering, the place where the global identity and cloud community meets every year. So take the opportunity to meet IT professionals and colleagues who are involved in this community, get advice from people who are fervent about IAM and Cloud Security.