Recent Trends and Best Practices in Internal Audit Management for Better Business Performance
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Thursday, March 10, 2011 TIME: 11:00am CET
Join this webinar to understand the latest audit challenges and how to establish holistic internal audit program for delivering winning audit practices.
Key issues that will be covered are:
- Key challenges and issues in managing internal audits across a large organization
- What the Internal Audit function should be doing
- How to develop an effective Internal Audit program
- Criticality of proper planning - A balanced audit plan is the key
- What the key activities are, who is responsible for what activity
- Integrated approach to auditing
- Best practices in Audit testing and report
- Emerging trends and techniques in the internal audit world
Despite being over 20 years old, Secure Shell (SSH) is still one of the most commonly used methods for both network encryption and secure user authentication. Nearly every server from distributed platforms to mainframes and the majority of network devices include an SSH server as a standard component. Many workstations come equipped with an SSH client, making it one of the most widely available tools for IT professionals. In every organization, SSH is used daily to access remote systems, run automated processes or transfer data over the network.
Digital Finance World (DFW) on March 01-03, 2017 in Frankfurt, the only city with 2 Central Banks. Interact with a targeted and engaged audience, enjoy an unparalleled content depth, get guidance for critical decisions on the digital transformation of your enterprise.
Identity & Access Management (IAM) is one of the core disciplines in IT and as such it is getting more and more important. Reaching far beyond its traditional scope of managing employee's access to information stored inside the perimeter, IAM nowadays has to integrate cloud access on the one side, and has to include the customer on the other side, instead of just managing employee access.