Call for Speakers
Thank you for your interest to become a speaker at CIW 2018. As a speaker, you play a vital role in the educational, innovational and communicational objectives for the event. We appreciate your commitment of time and expertise to make CIW 2018 successful. Please bookmark the event homepage and refer to this page to get updates.
CIW 2018 Agenda and Session Formats
CIW is about the future of Consumer Identity Management. As this is a hot area and we need to keep the agenda and its key topics agile during preparation. So please check the conference site from time to time to find out the latest developments.
CIW 2018 will cover the following topics:
- Consumer Identity & Access Management (CIAM) - The need to combine Identity & Access Management and Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Journey & Customer Experience: Delivering the right value and information at the right time
- MarTech – Marketing Automation is here to stay so get to know how to work with it
- KYC – How to serve your customer with the right content at the right time
- Artificial Intelligence – How Chatbots and Machine Learning change the way we work
- GDPR is here now – are you compliant and what are the next steps?
- Consent Life Cycle Management - every consumer must be able to control the access of his personal information
- Privacy by Design - secure personal information in a strategic and user-friendly way
- Consumer First - User-friendly login procedures while preventing your customers from fraud and cyber risks
- Get the latest Market Overview of CIAM Solutions and their Maturity Level
CIW will consist of up to 2 parallel session streams. You can submit an individual presentation, an interview or be part of a panel discussion with 3-5 panelists. Panels are moderated by KuppingerCole analysts. There are also some keynote sessions available through this call. Keynotes last 15 - 20 minutes.
As CIW takes place in three regions (USA, Seattle, September 19-21 | EUROPE, Amsterdam, October 29-31 | APAC, Singapore, November 20-22) to different times of the year but with the same key topics. You can apply as a speaker for one, two or all three events please just choose your preferred location(s) in the application formula.
Share Your Experience. Share Your Thoughts
The Consumer Identity world offers a great choice of in-depth educational formats. Within this call, you can propose:
- a panel discussion
- a best-practice presentation
- a single presentation
- a keynote
IMPORTANT: If your company is providing solutions and/or services in markets, which are covered by the topics of this conference, then we will consider your proposals for panel discussions, not for single presentations.
In exchange for your contribution, speakers who are selected to deliver a conference session will receive a complimentary conference registration. As a speaker, you do not need to register. If receiving a speaker notification, you will be automatically registered for the appropriate event.
Speakers must deliver their session at the event to be eligible for the complimentary registration. This complimentary registration is given to the speaker and not aligned with the session. It covers all days of the event at the location you are speaking.
If your organization does not allow you to accept a complimentary pass that KuppingerCole may provide, please inform firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker Preparation Materials
As a confirmed CIW 2018 speaker, you will be added to our speaker's mailing list and receive all information you need to prepare and attend through email.
Submitting your Presentation
Final presentations are to be submitted in PDF format and will be made available for event attendees via download. If you don´t want your presentation to be generally available to attendees, you will have an option to restrict it from download when you submit the presentation for review.
Venues, Hotels, Travel Assistance
We try to help wherever we can, but our resources are limited... Please get in touch with our team if you have difficulty finding a hotel etc. Information on the conference venues and available hotels can be found here.