CSI tools provides an integrated suite to fully support the GRC process of Access Governance for SAP environments. CSI tools gives insight into real SAP vulnerabilities and delivers solutions to help companies get and remain compliant in all areas. CSI tools’ strength is in its multilayer security model for SAP systems and effective automated role management capabilities, which are unique in the SAP marketplace.
CSI tools has been providing targeted products for SAP solutions for GRC since 1997. CSI has kept pace with an evolving market. CSI tools’ 2016 GRC software suite is designed to address all needs for SAP Access Governance:
- CSI Authorization Auditor 2016 – audit, analyze and monitor SAP security risks and weaknesses. Manage and monitor controls and automate compliance.
- CSI Automated Request engine – Prevent Access violations. Includes preventive SoD check and can also be fully integrated with any Identity Management system
- CSI Role Build & Manage - Automate SAP role maintenance.
- CSI Emergency Request – Manage and control emergency activities.
- CSI Data Extractor – Automate SAP user maintenance and extract data from SAP systems.
|May 10 ‑ May 13, 2016||
European Identity & Cloud Conference 2016
European Identity & Cloud Conference 2016 is the place where identity management, cloud, and information security thought leaders and experts get together to discuss and shape the future of secure, privacy-aware agile, business- and innovation-driven IT.
|Jun 25, 2020||
Executive View: CSI tools - 80407
CSI tools provide a suite of solutions for managing access entitlements and risk in SAP environments. The solution come with a modern, web-based user interface and dashboarding. They deliver…
Martin Kuppinger, Principal Analyst at KuppingerCole, will give a presentation entitled Cloud Security 2025 – Perspective & Roadmap on Thursday, November 11 from 11:00 am to 11:20 am at Cybersecurity Leadership Summit 2021. To give you a sneak preview of what to expect, we asked Martin some questions about his presentation. Are today's identity and access solutions such as IGA and PAM able to serve the needs of today's complex multi-cloud, multi-hybrid IT environments? I think [...]