Kantara Initiative Workshop & European Plenary
- TYPE: Workshop DATE: May 09, 2017 TIME: 09:00 - 13:00
Join the smartest minds in the identity and personal data community as together we roll out the new generation of assurance service programs for the GDPR and eID (eIDAS) era. Taking the work in Kantara’s innovation groups (UMA, Consent and Information Sharing, OTTO and IRM) and leveraging this in Kantara’s Connected Services shows Kantara’s model in full circle from innovation to discussion to work to service.
Mandatory implementation of GDPR is a forcing function for Information sharing, Blockchain, new authentication technologies and person-directed access authorization technologies that can be enabled through Kantara's work.
Join us and learn how these many elements have come together in Kantara and in concert with its enviable list of liaisons to deliver operational rules and tools for Kantara 2.0:
- Person controlled information sharing and smart contracts
- Personal Data Ecosystem development
- Open Consent and Personal Data Receipts
- New approaches to Federation in the OAuth era
- New era Trust Frameworks for digital identity and personal data under GDPR and eID
- The incubation of the digital identity professionals association
Don't miss the opportunity to combine your interest in this Workshop with a participation of the Consumer Identity World 2017. Please click here to find a detailed overview of this year's event.