European Identity & Cloud Awards 2017
KuppingerCole will once again honor outstanding identity management and cloud computing projects and initiatives at the European Identity Conference 2017, which will take place on May 9-12, 2017, in Munich. The European Identity & Cloud Awards will be presented on May 10, 2017 at the evening event of the conference.
It is now up to you to propose projects, standards or people for nomination in one of the following categories:
- Best Identity and Access Management/Governance Project
- Best Digital Risk Mitigation Project
- Best Cloud Security Project
- Best Approach on improving Governance and mitigating Risks
- Best Innovation/New Standard in Information Security
- Lifetime Achievement Award
The jury, which consists of all KuppingerCole Analysts, will nominate up to 3 proposed projects (Cat. 1-4), standards (Cat. 5) or persons (Cat. 6) per category.
The project has to have been finalized within the last 12 months before the EIC conference. The deadline for nomination is March 31, 2017.
Show and Prove that You’re a Digital Transformation Leader!