Privacy Governance, Data Protection & Compliance
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 START TIME: 14:30
The EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), is in force since May 25, 2018, and had a global impact not only on data privacy but on the interaction between businesses and their customers and consumers. Organizations had to review how they onboard customers and consumers and how to convince these of giving consent, but also review the amount and purposes of PII they collect. Building an identity and access management strategy is a key factor to comply with the GDPR, to manage customer identities and to help improve the business’s view of its customer and its relationship with them.
Continuing Professional Education Credits:
KuppingerCole is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry through its website: www.learningmarket.org
After attending this track you will be able to:
- Understand the key benefits and challenges around several privacies enhancing methods and technologies
- Understand how customers use anonymization in their data analysis and what insights they gain from it
- Understand new privacy controls and requirements that are coming when dealing with US citizens
- Understand how privacy must be a consideration for services going forward
- Explain various methods of obfuscation that might apply in different environments and organizations.
You can get 3 CPEs for this track.
- Registration fee:
€1600.00 till 17.04.2019
$2000.00 till 17.04.2019
S$2560.00 till 17.04.2019
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2019 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2019 is proud to present a large number of partners