OpenID Foundation Workshop
- TYPE: Workshop DATE: May 15, 2018 TIME: 09:00 - 13:00
OpenID Foundation Workshops provide early insight and influence on important open identity standards like OpenID Connect. These workshops provide updates on the OpenID Certification Program as well as updates on OpenID Foundation Working Groups. The workshop will review the interface of the MODRNA (Mobile Profile of OpenID Connect) and the GSMA’s Mobile Connect.
We will review other protocols in the pipeline like RISC, HEART, Account Chooser, Strong Authentication and the latest Implementer’s Draft of the Financial API profile. Leading technologists from Google, ForgeRock, Microsoft, Ping Identity and others will join the discussions led by the working group chairs to update key issues and discuss how they help meet social, enterprise and government Internet identity challenges.
- Welcome & Introduction: Don Thibeau – OpenID Foundation
- OpenID Certification Program Update: Don Thibeau – OpenID Foundation and Mike Jones - Microsoft
- OpenID Connect: Mike Jones – Microsoft
- ISO/IEC WG10’s Mobile Driver’s License OpenID Connect Profile: Oilver Terbu - Österreichische Staatsdruckerei
- Financial API (FAPI): John Bradley – Yubico
- FAPI Working Group Liaison Update: Torsten Lodderstedt - Berlin Group YES.com
- HEART (Health Relationship Trust Profile): Eve Maler - Forgerock
- iGov (International Government Assurance Profile): John Bradley – Yubico
- MODRNA (Mobile OpenID Connect Profile): Bjorn Hjelm – Verizon