On Monday this week, we have published the KuppingerCole Predictions and Recommendations for 2014. They differ from other publications of people looking into the crystal ball in one important aspect: we not only provide our predictions, but also recommendations. More on that below.
Information Security is in constant flux. With the changing threat landscape, as well as a steady stream of innovations, demand for Information Security solutions is both growing and re-focusing. Based on new offerings and changing demand, KuppingerCole predicts several major changes in the Information Security market. KuppingerCole specifically identified the following areas where we see massive change in 2014:
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) – Software Defined Computing Infrastructures (SDCI)
- Integrated Real-time Network Security Analytics
- Cloud IAM (Identity and Access Management)
- Digital, Smart Manufacturing & Smart Infrastructure: ICS & SCADA
- API Economy
- IoEE (Internet of Everything and Everyone)
- BYOI (Bring Your Own Identity) and Biometric Authentication
- Big Data
- Cloud Service Provider Selection and Assurance
- Ubiquitous Encryption
Have a look at our document. The best place to learn more about these topics is the upcoming European Identity and Cloud Conference (EIC) 2014, Munich, May 13th to 16th. And don’t miss all our current and upcoming research on these topics.
Register now for KuppingerCole Select and get your free 30-day access to a great selection of KuppingerCole research materials and to live trainings.
Subscribe to our Podcasts
How can we help you