Choosing the Right Cloud
- LANGUAGE: English AVAILABLE FROM: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 TIME: 16:00 CEST, 10am EDT, 14:00 GMT
Adopting Cloud computing can save money, but it is important to choose the right Cloud solution for your business need.
Cloud computing provides many choices between types of service and how these services are delivered. This training will consider these choices in terms of their benefits and risks associated with the different service models and deployments models. It then outlines an approach to making the right choice for your organization based on business need and risk appetite.
Continuing Education Credits
After attending this webinar you will be able to:
- List the 3 service models and 4 delivery models for the cloud
- Explain the benefits and risks associated with the different service models
- Explain the benefits and risks associated with the different deployment models
- Explain how taking a good governance approach, can help to make the right cloud choices for your organization.
This event qualifies for 1 Group Internet Based CPE
Advance Preparation: None
Learning Level: Intermediate
Field: Computer Science
Who should attend: CIOs, CISOs, IT Managers, and the project managers and IT professionals with 3 or more years’ experience.
KuppingerCole is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry through its website: www.learningmarket.org
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact Mr. Levent Kara at our office's telephone +49 211 23707710, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Available from: Jun 27, 2012 16:00 CEST, 10am EDT, 14:00 GMT
Come to the place where the Digital Transformation is happening. The European Identity & Cloud Conference, held from May 12-15, 2020, offers a mixture of best practice discussions, visionary presentations, and networking opportunities with a future-oriented community. More than 800 thought leaders, leading vendors, analysts, executives, and end-users get together in Munich to be inspired by a list of world-class speakers.