Australasian Next Generation Cyber Security
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Monday, November 30, 2015 TIME: 8:30am - 5:00pm AEDT
KuppingerCole (Asia Pacific) in conjunction with AIIA are pleased to offer a one day seminar on the topics of:
- Digital Transformation for eGovernment & Industry
- A Cyber security rethink for the Cloud era
- Governance Risk & Compliance for the Financial Services sector
- Information Uncertainty in the post Snowden times
- Providing Access Control to Applications in the Cloud and in the Mobile world
Together with an AIIA Industry & Government Round Table luncheon with Graham Coles Acting CIO Victorian State Government and other AIIA Panel members
- Registration and refreshments
- Keynote: Digital Disruption and Transformation for eGovernment
- Workshop: Identity and Digital Transformation for eGovernment – a case study
- Presentation: Digital Disruption by Blockchain and the importance of distributed legers
- AIIA Government Industry Round Table with Key Note Speaker: Grahame Coles – Chief Enterprise Solutions Officer, Department of Premier and Cabinet Victorian Government - “Doing eBusiness with the Victorian State Government”
- John Hall, Cyber Security Analyst Senior Manager, Lockheed Martin discussing “Cybersecurity strategies from a defence industry perspective”
- Greg Janky, Partner – Risk Advisory, Cyber Security, Deloitte
AIIA Lunch included in the Session registration price
To register for just the AIIA lunch – click on the following link: https://aiia.com.au/events/upcoming-events/vic/aiia-across-industry-event-cybersecurity-in-government,-transport-and-defence
- Workshop: Information Uncertainty – Secure Information Sharing in the Modern world.
- Workshop: Security in Digital Transformation – It’s all about Identities and Attributes,
- Presentation: Governance Risk & Compliance for Industry in today’s Post Privacy world
- Panel Discussion: Identity & Access Controls to the Cloud for Government & Commerce
Location / Hotels
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Ms. Liankee Seah
- Nov 30, 2015 8:30am - 5:00pm AEDT Melbourne, Australia
Vor 15 Jahren wurden Security-Information-and-Event-Management-Produkte (SIEM) als die ultimative Lösung für alle Sicherheitsprobleme in Unternehmen gefeiert, und das nicht ohne Grund: Schließlich ist die zentrale Erfassung und Verwaltung sicherheitsrelevanter Daten über alle IT-Systeme eines Unternehmens hinweg eine wichtige Voraussetzung für eine schnelle Analyse und Reaktion auf Cyber-Bedrohungen.
Come to the place where the Digital Transformation is happening. The European Identity & Cloud Conference, held from May 12-15, 2020, offers a mixture of best practice discussions, visionary presentations, and networking opportunities with a future-oriented community. More than 800 thought leaders, leading vendors, analysts, executives, and end-users get together in Munich to be inspired by a list of world-class speakers.
Attend this KC Master Class to learn how to protect privileged accounts of your company. Based on many years of experience, KuppingerCole Analysts will deliver practical knowledge on password management and automatic rotation, enforcement of the least privilege principle, vulnerability identification, risk management, central analysis, session management and monitoring, and efficient, comprehensive auditing. In four chapters, you will receive a multi-channel training including interactive online sessions, up-to-date research documents and an all-day workshop with final exam at the European Identity & Cloud Conference 2020 in Munich, Germany. Step-by-step KuppingerCole Analysts will turn you into a PAM Master that meets and exceeds privileged access management challenges of the 2020s!