Moving Beyond the Hype: EIC 2016 Blockchain Seminar
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Monday, May 09, 2016 TIME: 09:00 - 17:00
Most of the banks, insurances and in the meantime also businesses from many other industries are exploring the promise of blockchain, which seems to be growing every day, as if it was the beginning of a disruptive wave of change. Blockchain is center stage all around the globe, although pure visions still are more frequent than solid business cases.
In this seminar, we will
- look at the fundamental concepts of distributed ledger technology and how the different implementations like Blockchain and Ethereum work
- go through current and future use cases to better understand the value which can be derived from blockchain technology
- jointly define an innovation centric strategy model to implant distributed public (and private) ledger thinking and expertise into your organization, leading to the creation of successful new business model
- evaluate the idea behind smart contracts
- address legal aspects like the current regulatory environment in different industries and what legal challenges arise applying it to blockchain technology
Location / Hotels
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 09, 2016 09:00 - 17:00 Munich, Germany
Die Mengen an digitalen Daten, die Organisationen nun speichern und verarbeiten müssen, wachsen exponentiell. Dabei geht es nicht nur um die Digitalisierung bestehender Geschäftsprozesse - für viele Unternehmen sind die Daten selbst zum wertvollsten Gut geworden, das sie vor Lecks und unberechtigtem Zugriff schützen müssen.
The Consumer Identity World USA is the place where you get input for your perfect CIAM Strategy. Learn more about Privacy by Design, Consent Life Cycle Management and the needs of your customers. Get to know how to secure their personal information in a strategic and user-friendly way.