Moving Beyond the Hype: EIC 2016 Blockchain Seminar
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Monday, May 09, 2016 TIME: 09:00 - 17:00
Most of the banks, insurances and in the meantime also businesses from many other industries are exploring the promise of blockchain, which seems to be growing every day, as if it was the beginning of a disruptive wave of change. Blockchain is center stage all around the globe, although pure visions still are more frequent than solid business cases.
In this seminar, we will
- look at the fundamental concepts of distributed ledger technology and how the different implementations like Blockchain and Ethereum work
- go through current and future use cases to better understand the value which can be derived from blockchain technology
- jointly define an innovation centric strategy model to implant distributed public (and private) ledger thinking and expertise into your organization, leading to the creation of successful new business model
- evaluate the idea behind smart contracts
- address legal aspects like the current regulatory environment in different industries and what legal challenges arise applying it to blockchain technology
Location / Hotels
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 09, 2016 09:00 - 17:00 Munich, Germany
A key challenge in every organization is making sure that the right tools are available, in the right place, at the right time, for the right people. The continual on and off boarding of large groups of employees, external workforces or partners creates increased pressure on administrative teams within an organization. An overall change towards diverse end-user devices, both corporate and privately owned, adds a new dimension of complexity, while compliance and security requirements challenge IT, CISOs and executive management.
European Identity & Cloud Conference 2017 is the place where identity management, cloud, and information security thought leaders and experts get together to discuss and shape the future of secure, privacy-aware agile, business- and innovation-driven IT. The EIC has become a kind of family gathering, the place where the global identity and cloud community meets every year. So take the opportunity to meet IT professionals and colleagues who are involved in this community, get advice from people who are fervent about IAM and Cloud Security.