Moving Beyond the Hype: EIC 2016 Blockchain Seminar
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Monday, May 09, 2016 TIME: 09:00 - 17:00
Most of the banks, insurances and in the meantime also businesses from many other industries are exploring the promise of blockchain, which seems to be growing every day, as if it was the beginning of a disruptive wave of change. Blockchain is center stage all around the globe, although pure visions still are more frequent than solid business cases.
In this seminar, we will
- look at the fundamental concepts of distributed ledger technology and how the different implementations like Blockchain and Ethereum work
- go through current and future use cases to better understand the value which can be derived from blockchain technology
- jointly define an innovation centric strategy model to implant distributed public (and private) ledger thinking and expertise into your organization, leading to the creation of successful new business model
- evaluate the idea behind smart contracts
- address legal aspects like the current regulatory environment in different industries and what legal challenges arise applying it to blockchain technology
Location / Hotels
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 09, 2016 09:00 - 17:00 Munich, Germany
Whenever people are talking about the Digital Transformation, they usually think about modern technologies like cloud computing. However, although adopting new technologies is important for staying relevant and competitive in the rapidly changing market, this transformation primarily reflects the growing volume of digital information that is powering key business processes and unlocking new business models. In many cases, digital data even becomes a company’s primary product and most valuable asset.
Welcome to the new world of Digital Finance: DFW - Digital Finance World, Frankfurt, February 28 – March 01, 2018 - is the place for finance innovators from traditional players to meet with Fintechs and Start-ups to shape the Future. Here you can interact with a targeted and engaged financial audience, enjoy an unparalleled content depth, and get guidance for critical decisions on the digital transformation of your enterprise.