Moving Beyond the Hype: EIC 2016 Blockchain Seminar
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Monday, May 09, 2016 TIME: 09:00 - 17:00
Most of the banks, insurances and in the meantime also businesses from many other industries are exploring the promise of blockchain, which seems to be growing every day, as if it was the beginning of a disruptive wave of change. Blockchain is center stage all around the globe, although pure visions still are more frequent than solid business cases.
In this seminar, we will
- look at the fundamental concepts of distributed ledger technology and how the different implementations like Blockchain and Ethereum work
- go through current and future use cases to better understand the value which can be derived from blockchain technology
- jointly define an innovation centric strategy model to implant distributed public (and private) ledger thinking and expertise into your organization, leading to the creation of successful new business model
- evaluate the idea behind smart contracts
- address legal aspects like the current regulatory environment in different industries and what legal challenges arise applying it to blockchain technology
Location / Hotels
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 09, 2016 09:00 - 17:00 Munich, Germany
The upcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) can be a major challenge for any organization established or just doing business in the European Union. Soon, failing to properly protect personal information of EU residents may lead to harsh financial penalties, so organizations are scrambling to understand the impact of GDPR on their processes, applications and systems and to adapt to the new requirements accordingly.
Managing customer information in a digitally transformed economy with numerous business partners demanding access is one of the most significant challenges today, and it will continue to evolve rapidly. Besides that, the challenge is to offer user-friendly login procedures via social media accounts, passwords or biometric devices while securing and respecting personal data at the same time CIW Europe is a joint Event with our Partner CXP (Le Groupe CXP, Paris, France).