Moving Beyond the Hype: EIC 2016 Blockchain Seminar
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Monday, May 09, 2016 TIME: 09:00 - 17:00
Most of the banks, insurances and in the meantime also businesses from many other industries are exploring the promise of blockchain, which seems to be growing every day, as if it was the beginning of a disruptive wave of change. Blockchain is center stage all around the globe, although pure visions still are more frequent than solid business cases.
In this seminar, we will
- look at the fundamental concepts of distributed ledger technology and how the different implementations like Blockchain and Ethereum work
- go through current and future use cases to better understand the value which can be derived from blockchain technology
- jointly define an innovation centric strategy model to implant distributed public (and private) ledger thinking and expertise into your organization, leading to the creation of successful new business model
- evaluate the idea behind smart contracts
- address legal aspects like the current regulatory environment in different industries and what legal challenges arise applying it to blockchain technology
Location / Hotels
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 09, 2016 09:00 - 17:00 Munich, Germany
Organizations or institutions that are essential for the public are called Critical Infrastructures (KRITIS = “Kritische Infrastrukturen”). As such, they are subject to comprehensive and strict legal regimes consisting of laws and regulations.
Come to the place where the Digital Transformation is happening. The European Identity & Cloud Conference, held from May 12-15, 2020, offers a mixture of best practice discussions, visionary presentations, and networking opportunities with a future-oriented community. More than 800 thought leaders, leading vendors, analysts, executives, and end-users get together in Munich to be inspired by a list of world-class speakers.
KuppingerCole analysts build upon competencies from comprehensive research, experience from highly topical PAM advisory projects and systematically expanded and advanced best practices. Our analysts and advisors offer a one-of-a-kind, multi-channel approach to modern knowledge transfer: the KuppingerCole Master Class Privileged Access Management. Webinars and webcasts, up-to-date research documents, an all-day classroom workshop with final exam and certification of the acquired skills lay the foundation for establishing the necessary technical and methodological knowledge in your own organization.