Moving Beyond the Hype: EIC 2016 Blockchain Seminar
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Monday, May 09, 2016 TIME: 09:00 - 17:00
Most of the banks, insurances and in the meantime also businesses from many other industries are exploring the promise of blockchain, which seems to be growing every day, as if it was the beginning of a disruptive wave of change. Blockchain is center stage all around the globe, although pure visions still are more frequent than solid business cases.
In this seminar, we will
- look at the fundamental concepts of distributed ledger technology and how the different implementations like Blockchain and Ethereum work
- go through current and future use cases to better understand the value which can be derived from blockchain technology
- jointly define an innovation centric strategy model to implant distributed public (and private) ledger thinking and expertise into your organization, leading to the creation of successful new business model
- evaluate the idea behind smart contracts
- address legal aspects like the current regulatory environment in different industries and what legal challenges arise applying it to blockchain technology
Location / Hotels
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 09, 2016 09:00 - 17:00 Munich, Germany
Industry thought leaders have stated that if there is only one project you can tackle to improve the security of your organization it should be Privileged Access Management (PAM). But successfully securing and managing privileged access is a tough task and is only getting harder to solve.
AImpact Summit held on November 27 – 28, 2019 in Munich, offers the unique opportunity to get a deep insight on the hottest topics of Artificial Intelligence, network with like-minded people, connect with peers who recognize that now is the time for AI, meet the people changing the perspectives and transforming the way we do business today. As AI increasingly permeates every aspect of our life, knowing how to apply the cutting-edge technology to one’s competitive advantage or how to avoid risks and threats become vastly important.