Executive Dinner in Munich
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Wednesday, October 04, 2017 TIME: 6:00pm - 9:30pm
Application Migration and Digital Transformation in Hybrid (Cloud and Premise) Environments
For CISOs and CIOs challenging questions arise to understand and evaluate security and privacy impacts by introducing cloud solutions to their enterprise.
This series of dinners should provide insight on details concerning cloud solutions. Each dinner within this series will offer some detailed topic which will support you. For example: Is it possible a cloud solution may add benefits to your existing security landscape; How could you integrate your environment securely with a cloud platform; Which regulations should the cloud abide to etc.
During the executive dinner of this series one special topic will be presented and will initiate interesting discussions. There will also be ample time to discuss with your peers and specialist’s scenarios and questions to address the possible benefits of cloud, and/or how to ensure that your security landscape will not deteriorate by introducing a cloud solution.
What’s in it for you?
- Benefit from first-hand experience – learn and understand current issues, challenges and security pain points in business, direct from your peers.
- Build new and rekindle existing business relationships.
- See and hear about new innovations that are helping in the new age of transformation.
- A platform to develop valuable lasting relationships with other CISOs, CIOs, CSOs, CDPs
- Participate in lively, industry-led direct roundtable discussion.
- Hear industry leaders present their thoughts and findings from roundtable discussion.
- Take away fresh ideas, unique perspectives as well as new connections.
- Enjoy a relaxed learning opportunity including a welcome drinks reception, canapes, and a quality three-course meal with all beverages.
Location / Hotels
65 Challenger Rd, Suite 310 • NJ 07660 Ridgefield Park • USA
The leading provider of business-driven security management solutions, AlgoSec helps the world’s largest organizations align security with their business processes. Over 1,500 enterprises, including 20 of the Fortune 50, utilize AlgoSec’s solutions to make their organizations more agile, more secure and more compliant - all the time.
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Oct 04, 2017 6:00pm - 9:30pm Munich, Germany
The Internet of Things is disrupting all industries and use cases; from customer IoT, to Industrial IoT. Companies are forced to become more innovative with their products whilst their services are being, or will be, digitized. Top drivers of this digitization are eroding margins and changing customer behaviour, whereas new market disruptors face security challenges. The question now becomes: where do companies decide to focus their money and efforts, in order to capitalize on this disruption? Either on business optimization, by doing things better and more efficiently, or focusing on a business transformation, to move from CAPEX to OPEX.
The Consumer Identity World USA is the place where you get input for your perfect CIAM Strategy. Learn more about Privacy by Design, Consent Life Cycle Management and the needs of your customers. Get to know how to secure their personal information in a strategic and user-friendly way.