Executive Dinner in Munich
Special Theme: Security Benefits of Cloud Solutions?
For CISOs and CIOs challenging questions arise to understand and evaluate security and privacy impacts by introducing cloud solutions to their enterprise.
This series of dinners should provide insight on details concerning cloud solutions. Each dinner within this series will offer some detailed topic which will support you. For example: Is it possible a cloud solution may add benefits to your existing security landscape; How could you integrate your environment securely with a cloud platform; Which regulations should the cloud abide to etc.
During the executive dinner of this series one special topic will be presented and will initiate interesting discussions. There will also be ample time to discuss with your peers and specialist’s scenarios and questions to address the possible benefits of cloud, and/or how to ensure that your security landscape will not deteriorate by introducing a cloud solution.
What’s in it for you?
- Benefit from first-hand experience – learn and understand current issues, challenges and security pain points in business, direct from your peers.
- Build new and rekindle existing business relationships.
- See and hear about new innovations that are helping in the new age of transformation.
- A platform to develop valuable lasting relationships with other CISOs, CIOs, CSOs, CDPs
- Participate in lively, industry-led direct roundtable discussion.
- Hear industry leaders present their thoughts and findings from roundtable discussion.
- Take away fresh ideas, unique perspectives as well as new connections.
- Enjoy a relaxed learning opportunity including a welcome drinks reception, canapes, and a quality three-course meal with all beverages.
Location / Hotels
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Oct 04, 2017 6:00pm - 9:30pm Munich, Germany
As more and more consumers, businesses, public sector companies and even whole countries are embracing the Digital Transformation, smart devices of all types are proliferating in all areas of our daily lives. It is safe to say, however, that, after the initial rush of making every device in the world smart and connected, the Internet of Things has already passed the peak of inflated expectations, with both vendors and users of the technology finally starting to care more about such things as interoperability and security.
The Consumer Identity World Tour is the place where you can dive deeper into the world of CIAM. Learn more about privacy by design, Consent Life Cycle Management and the needs of your customers. Get to know how to secure their personal information in a strategic and user-friendly way.