Executive Dinner in Munich
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Wednesday, October 04, 2017 TIME: 6:00pm - 9:30pm
Application Migration and Digital Transformation in Hybrid (Cloud and Premise) Environments
For CISOs and CIOs challenging questions arise to understand and evaluate security and privacy impacts by introducing cloud solutions to their enterprise.
This series of dinners should provide insight on details concerning cloud solutions. Each dinner within this series will offer some detailed topic which will support you. For example: Is it possible a cloud solution may add benefits to your existing security landscape; How could you integrate your environment securely with a cloud platform; Which regulations should the cloud abide to etc.
During the executive dinner of this series one special topic will be presented and will initiate interesting discussions. There will also be ample time to discuss with your peers and specialist’s scenarios and questions to address the possible benefits of cloud, and/or how to ensure that your security landscape will not deteriorate by introducing a cloud solution.
What’s in it for you?
- Benefit from first-hand experience – learn and understand current issues, challenges and security pain points in business, direct from your peers.
- Build new and rekindle existing business relationships.
- See and hear about new innovations that are helping in the new age of transformation.
- A platform to develop valuable lasting relationships with other CISOs, CIOs, CSOs, CDPs
- Participate in lively, industry-led direct roundtable discussion.
- Hear industry leaders present their thoughts and findings from roundtable discussion.
- Take away fresh ideas, unique perspectives as well as new connections.
- Enjoy a relaxed learning opportunity including a welcome drinks reception, canapes, and a quality three-course meal with all beverages.
Location / Hotels
65 Challenger Rd, Suite 310 • NJ 07660 Ridgefield Park • USA
The leading provider of business-driven security management solutions, AlgoSec helps the world’s largest organizations align security with their business processes. Over 1,500 enterprises, including 20 of the Fortune 50, utilize AlgoSec’s solutions to make their organizations more agile, more secure and more compliant - all the time.
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Oct 04, 2017 6:00pm - 9:30pm Munich, Germany
An extreme lack of innovation has led to online forms dominating online buying for over two decades. The latest identity platforms use fast, easy, and secure technology to streamline customer sign-ups and simplify data.
Come to the place where the Digital Transformation is happening. The European Identity & Cloud Conference, held from May 14-17, 2019, offers a mixture of best practice discussions, visionary presentations, and networking opportunities with a future-oriented community. More than 800 thought leaders, leading vendors, analysts, executives, and end-users get together in Munich to be inspired by a list of world-class speakers.