OASIS Roundtable: From 30,000 Feet - The Landscape of Identity Management Standards from the Public and Private PerspectivesLOCATION: Munich DATE: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 TIME: 09:00
In large private network infrastructures, heterogeneity and diversity are the rule rather than the exception. Security infrastructures need open standards and interoperability to scale their large deployments. Some of the security standards from OASIS and other organizations support a model where identity authentication, access control, digital signature processing, encryption and key management are provided as services that can be distributed and shared.
This interactive roundtable will provide attendees the opportunity to explore the current security landscape, as well as learn about the future of security services, to include global data privacy policies.
Attendees of the roundtable will:
- Gain real-world insight from security industry leaders
- Discuss and identify standards-based approaches, gaps and overlaps
- Learn to simplify the complexity of securely managing and accessing identities in your enterprise
- Understand the importance of an agile identity and access management foundation in achieving effective enterprise security
- And finally discover how to increase productivity by providing users with immediate and secure access to the resources and tools they need, while maintaining integrity within your enterprise.
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 05, 2009 09:00 Munich