How Blockchain Will Influence Your BusinessLOCATION: Paris, France DATE: Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - Wednesday, March 09, 2016 TIME: 8:30am - 3:30pm CET
An Introduction – How Blockchain will influence your Business
If there is one word that swirls round all industries today, it’s blockchain. Rumor has it this easy to use distributed ledger technology is going to be the next huge thing after the internet, the cloud and big data. And actually even more influential. What started in the financial world with, among others, bitcoin, has the true potential to go far beyond cryptocurrencies. The decentralized Blockchain could disrupt everything we know about worldwide digital business and dealing with connected customers.
Get started with the basics: Identify how to deploy blockchain for your own benefits
Enter the blockchain: Hear about different successful business cases and get a feel how to profitably deploy the novel half public / half private database for encrypted and watertight value transfer. In this context, value can mean everything from cash money to contracts, e-commerce transactions, access control, digital rights, voting and full innovations.
In this seminar, you will:
- look at the fundamental concepts of different blockchain technologies and concrete implementations such as Ethereum
- experience how blockchain evolves from a distributed ledger to a whole new confidential computing platform
- hear about successful use cases and derive from them the potentials for your own business
- get to know overall legal and security challenges arising with the use of blockchain technology
- take a quick look into the future: Will blockchain finally enable the spread of Life Management Platforms (LMP)?
Registration fee: 350€ (online payment) The Event is aimed at vendors & users.
The indicated fee is per person (plus VAT 20%) and include documentation, confirmation of participation, lunch and drinks. After receipt of your registration, we will send you the confirmation of participation.
How Blockchain Will Influence Your Business
Get an overview of all the keynotes, sessions, and workshops Learn more
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Mar 09, 2016 8:30am - 3:30pm CET Paris, France