Decoding Advanced Privileged Access Management for Digital Environments - A conversation with Paul Fisher and Anil Bhandari
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Tuesday, November 03, 2020 TIME: 4:00pm CET, 10:00am EST, 7:00am PST
Did you know that privileged accounts are a major source of data leaks? These powerful administrative accounts provide access to business-critical information stored in applications and servers. A single instance of privileged password abuse can bring down the entire IT infrastructure. Therefore, enterprises are rethinking the access control mechanism to harden authentication.
Due to the abrupt transformation of the IT environment, the global CIO community is turning towards risk-predictive solutions rather than risk-preventive solutions. Hence, user centric security is taking the front seat, which is why User Behavior Analytics (UBA) and Privileged Access Management (PAM) are essential to protecting confidential business information.
Join us in this webinar and learn why:
- Having a proactive cybersecurity strategy instead of a reactive cybersecurity strategy is a key strategy for success
- Real-time session monitoring and risk analytics features are essential
- Concepts like Just-in-Time (JIT) provisioning & zero trust architecture are creating a buzz in the cybersecurity field
- Having a low friction and high security model is essential in a globalized world
KuppingerCole Senior Analyst Paul Fisher will explain why we need to protect privileged accounts better and reduce our reliance on passwords.
He will be joined by Anil Bhandari, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) & Mentor at Arcon, who will go into detail why access control should be advanced with activity recording and analysis by AI-based tools to detect anomalies.
ARCON is a leading Information Risk Management Solutions provider, specializing in Privileged Access Management and continuous Risk Assessment solutions. The Mumbai-based company has been in the Identity and Access control space for more than 10 years.
ARCON products provide seamless access and scalable architecture with real-time monitoring and threat analytics to predict, protect and prevent insider and advanced cyber threats. More than 300 global enterprises spanning wide-ranging industries such as Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), Government Organizations, Media, Health Care, and Fintech trust ARCON’s risk-predictive solutions.