How to Make Your IAM Program a Success
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Thursday, February 22, 2018 TIME: 4:00pm CET, 10:00am EST, 7:00am PST
Recommendations From the Field
The best way to ensure the success of your company’s IAM program is to follow in the footsteps of organizations whose programs have proven successful, learn from their leading IAM experts and avoid common mistakes.
KuppingerCole has compiled a list of recommendations and best practices based on a series of interviews with enterprise security architects, IAM leads, CISOs and other executives from a number of large enterprise organizations in different industries across the globe.
Join this webinar and learn how to succeed with IAM; receive recommendations for organizational and process aspects of rolling out a successful IAM program and learn how to make it ready for inevitable future changes.
Here are just a few of the topics that will be discussed:
- Helping your stakeholders understand the business benefits of the program to gain support at the board level and secure the budget;
- Setting the right expectations and planning the available resources to ensure quick wins;
- Planning the IAM organization, establishing communications between departments and third parties;
- Defining compliant, sustainable and efficient IAM processes based on best practices;
- Harnessing the latest IAM developments such as Identity as a Service, Adaptive Authentication, User Behavior Analytics and even Blockchain!
In the first part of the webinar, Martin Kuppinger, Founder and Principal Analyst at KuppingerCole, will outline the challenges companies are facing when planning their IAM programs and provide detailed recommendations on selecting the right tools, defining proper organizational processes and staying up-to-date with the latest trends in IAM.
In the second part, Martin will be joined by two speakers from customer organizations and a speaker from One Identity who will offer their insights into the organizational and technical details of their successful IAM programs and share their own experiences, tips and recommendations in a panel-like discussion.
Tom Golson, Associate Director of IT Security Operations at the Texas A&M University, will talk about challenges of implementing unified identities across a multitude of systems on the campus.
Wolfgang Zwerch, Corporate Security Architect for Global IAM at Munich Re (Group), will share his experience of running a successful multi-year IAM program for an international company in a highly-regulated industry.
Paul Walker, Technical Director at One Identity, will provide some practical advice for those about to embark on an IAM journey and share experience gathered over 20 years in helping customers achieve their goals.Can’t attend the live session? Go ahead and register, and we’ll send you a link to the webcast recording
Cain Road • RG12 1LF Bracknell, Berks • United Kingdom
Our identity and access management solutions empower you to achieve easier accountability and greater transparency while placing the business in control of those things that matter most. You can:
- Define a clear path to governance, access control and privileged management
- Empower line-of-business managers to make access decisions
- Leverage modular, integrated components to start building from anywhere
- Deploy IAM solutions and achieve ROI in weeks – not months or years
- Say yes to IAM projects that accelerate business operations
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Feb 22, 2018 4:00pm CET, 10:00am EST, 7:00am PST
Whenever people are talking about the Digital Transformation, they usually think about modern technologies like cloud computing. However, although adopting new technologies is important for staying relevant and competitive in the rapidly changing market, this transformation primarily reflects the growing volume of digital information that is powering key business processes and unlocking new business models. In many cases, digital data even becomes a company’s primary product and most valuable asset.
Welcome to the new world of Digital Finance: DFW - Digital Finance World, Frankfurt, February 28 – March 01, 2018 - is the place for finance innovators from traditional players to meet with Fintechs and Start-ups to shape the Future. Here you can interact with a targeted and engaged financial audience, enjoy an unparalleled content depth, and get guidance for critical decisions on the digital transformation of your enterprise.