How Advanced Identity and API Management Helps You Meeting the Security Challenges of Digital Transformation
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 TIME: 4:00pm CEST, 10:00am ET, 7:00am PT
The new business environment is increasingly reliant on web and open source applications, with external partners and customers accessing resources via web browsers and social media channels.
Employees are also bringing consumer digital habits into the workplace and merging their home and work applications on single devices. Meanwhile, non-traditional groups within the organisation are opting to use open source APIs to build cloud and local applications on the fly.
While the new ways of working are considered necessary for continued business health, increased competitiveness and innovation, these trends need to be carefully managed if security is also to be maintained.
In this webinar, you will learn more about:
- How the speed of digital transformation can increase the number of vulnerabilities and flaws in code;
- How new digital identities and consumer behaviours within the organisation can be securely managed;
- The type of vulnerabilities that can be overlooked in the rush to develop in-house applications and code;
- Whether companies need to implement security and privacy by design into code development;
- How to identify, prioritize and patch vulnerabilities for the digital age;
- How to detect and block attacks on web apps, APIs and web services.
In the first part of the webinar, Martin Kuppinger, Principal Analyst and Founder of KuppingerCole, will give an overview of
the trends in secure devops and managing new digital identities within the organization.
In the second part of the webinar, Stéphane de Saint Albin, VP Marketing & Business Development with Denyall, will talk about best practices for secure code, and the opportunities for managing APIs to enhance digital transformation.
6 avenue de la Cristallerie • 92310 Sèvres • France
Phone: + 33 1 46 20 96 00
Fax: + 33 1 46 20 96 02
DenyAll is a provider of next generation application security. Based on 15 years of experience, securing web applications and services from web attacks.
Consumers and employees are increasingly on-the-go, and that means that more transactions and more work originates from the mobile phone. Fraud and data loss rates have also been rising. A plethora of mobile-based digital identity technologies have entered the market over the last few years to help businesses and other organization meet these challenges.
Blockchain is still on everyone’s lips and the 2019 can be the year when large enterprises finally embrace the distributed ledger technology. KuppingerCole's inaugural blockchain-themed event will go beyond the hype and will present you real use cases and applications for your enterprise. Blockchain Enterprise Days (#BeDays19) will take place on September 18-19, 2019 in Frankfurt, Germany.