How Advanced Identity and API Management Helps You Meeting the Security Challenges of Digital Transformation
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 TIME: 4:00pm CEST, 10:00am ET, 7:00am PT
Employees are also bringing consumer digital habits into the workplace and merging their home and work applications on single devices. Meanwhile, non-traditional groups within the organisation are opting to use open source APIs to build cloud and local applications on the fly.
While the new ways of working are considered necessary for continued business health, increased competitiveness and innovation, these trends need to be carefully managed if security is also to be maintained.
In this webinar, you will learn more about:
- How the speed of digital transformation can increase the number of vulnerabilities and flaws in code;
- How new digital identities and consumer behaviours within the organisation can be securely managed;
- The type of vulnerabilities that can be overlooked in the rush to develop in-house applications and code;
- Whether companies need to implement security and privacy by design into code development;
- How to identify, prioritize and patch vulnerabilities for the digital age;
- How to detect and block attacks on web apps, APIs and web services.
In the first part of the webinar, Martin Kuppinger, Principal Analyst and Founder of KuppingerCole, will give an overview of
the trends in secure devops and managing new digital identities within the organization.
In the second part of the webinar, Stéphane de Saint Albin, VP Marketing & Business Development with Denyall, will talk about best practices for secure code, and the opportunities for managing APIs to enhance digital transformation.
6 avenue de la Cristallerie • 92310 Sèvres • France
Phone: + 33 1 46 20 96 00
Fax: + 33 1 46 20 96 02
DenyAll is a provider of next generation application security. Based on 15 years of experience, securing web applications and services from web attacks.
With so many different data sources, Customer Identity & Access Management (CIAM) needs to be secure, clear and user-friendly at the same time. That is why the combination of Identity & Access Management and Customer Relationship Management continues to be a core element for any digital business.