GDPR Compliance Countdown to Adequacy – Minimum Preparation to be Compliant
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Thursday, September 07, 2017 TIME: 4:00pm CEST, 10:00am ET, 7:00am PT
The scope of this regulation is very broad and it affects all organizations, including those outside of the EU, that hold personal data on EU residents. The requirements for maintaining consumers’ privacy are significantly more stringent through this new framework.
In this KuppingerCole webinar, you will learn about:
- How to implement functionality that will not only demonstrate that you are compliant, but actually deliver the privacy you have promised
- How your technical team – including third party data partners – receive the tools to understand the implementation requirements
- How you can efficiently and confidently manage changing data protection requirements as your business environment changes
In the first part of this webinar, Mike Small, Senior Analyst at KuppingerCole, will describe the six critical steps that you IT organization needs to take to ensure compliance with GDPR.
In the second part, Gabriel Gumbs, VP of Product Strategy at STEALTHbits Technologies will discuss the necessary articles for meeting adequacy by the GDPR deadline and explain the guidelines towards meeting the requirements of each article.
STEALTHbits Technologies is a cybersecurity software company focused on protecting an organization's credentials and data.
By removing inappropriate data access, enforcing security policy, and detecting advanced threats, we reduce security risk, fulfill compliance requirements and decrease operations expense.
Identify threats. Secure data. Reduce risk.
The STEALTHbits logo and all other STEALTHbits product or service names and slogans are registered trademarks or trademarks of STEALTHbits Technologies, Inc. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Sep 07, 2017 4:00pm CEST, 10:00am ET, 7:00am PT
With less than a year to go before EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) comes into force your organization needs to be ready to comply with these requirements that demand better controls over how it uses and manages the personal data that it holds.
The Consumer Identity World Tour is the place where you can dive deeper into the world of CIAM. Learn more about privacy by design, Consent Life Cycle Management and the needs of your customers. Get to know how to secure their personal information in a strategic and user-friendly way.