Architecting a Digital Strategy for PSD2 and Open Banking
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 TIME: 4:00pm CEST, 10:00am ET, 7:00am PT
Lessons-learned for the new regulatory mandates
Open APIs are the next step in a digital evolution that’s breaking down traditional business and security barriers. An identity-centric approach is required to address the prospect of third-party applications interacting with API services to ensure that the correct level of authentication and authorisation is enforced. Equally important, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will be in full force by May 2018 for all EU countries. Consent need to be ‘freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous’ – identity will be on the front line in dealing with this.
In this webinar, you will learn more about:
- The regulatory drivers and differences between PSD2 and UK Open Banking.
- The implementation challenges of PSD2 that the CMA has faced and addressed with the technical standards for UK Open Banking, including OAuth 2.0.
- Identity best practices for meeting PSD2 and Open Banking compliance, while ensuring the fine balance between user experience security friction and fraud risk.
- How to build a digital strategy with identity as its focus to quickly adapt and embrace new business opportunities.
Martin Kuppinger, Principal Analyst and Founder of KuppingerCole, will give an overview of PSD2 and will talk about the upcoming changes especially for banks.
In the second part of the webinar, Pamela Dingle, Principal Technical Architect from Ping Identity, and Ralph Bragg, IAM Lead Architect at OpenBanking Ltd, will talk about best practices and the opportunities PSD2 and Open Banking bring to banks in the EU.
1001 17th Street - Suite 100 • CO 80202 Denver • United States
Phone: +1 30 34 68 28 82
Fax: +1 30 34 68 29 09
Ping Identity leads a new era of digital enterprise freedom, ensuring seamless, secure access for every user to all applications across the hyper-connected, open digital enterprise. Protecting over one billion identities worldwide, more than half of the Fortune 100, including Boeing, Cisco, Disney, GE, Kraft Foods, TIAA-CREF and Walgreens trust Ping Identity to solve modern enterprise security challenges created by their use of cloud, mobile, APIs and IoT. Visit pingidentity.com
PAM (Privileged Access Management) has grown over these years to become a crucial set of technologies that addresses some urgent cybersecurity issues today.
Come to the place where the Digital Transformation is happening. The European Identity & Cloud Conference, held from May 14-17, 2019, offers a mixture of best practice discussions, visionary presentations, and networking opportunities with a future-oriented community. More than 800 thought leaders, leading vendors, analysts, executives, and end-users get together in Munich to be inspired by a list of world-class speakers.