Easy and Secure User Access to Sensitive Information
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 TIME: 4:00pm CEST, 10:00am EDT, 7:00am PDT
Why multi-factor authentication is the patent key to a company’s most vital possessions
In worldwide and decentralized work environments employees need everywhere and anytime instant, easy and secure access to necessary data and services, irrespective of the device and platforms they are using. However, customary credentials such as username and password have proven to be susceptible to attacks. Better controls without loss in convenience and end-user experience are needed.
An appropriate answer to this complex challenge is two- or multi-factor authentication, but this usually requires the costly management and maintenance of multiple infrastructures. Since these are generally also less secure, a useful solution would be a single x-factor authentication framework for all devices and methods. Such an advanced framework keeps costs low, allows mix and match of authentication technologies and ideally scales to any required size.
In this KuppingerCole Webinar, you will hear about:
- a risk-based authentication solution that adaptively tailors the applicable level of identity verification for each situation to keep access simple for users, without compromising security.
- an authentication framework that enables organizations to centralize their current authentication needs, and provides flexibility to adopt future authentication types at any time
- a low-cost two factor authentication on smartphones
- an integrated authentication solution for remote, on premise and web access
- how to mix and match multiple authentication methods
- how to avoid vendor lock in and re-use available access cards for strong authentication
The Lawn, 22-30 Old Bath Road • RG14 1QN Newbury, Berkshire • United Kingdom
Micro Focus is a global software company with 40 years of experience in delivering and supporting enterprise software solutions that help customers innovate faster with lower risk.
Our portfolio enables our 20,000 customers to build, operate and secure the applications and IT systems that meet the challenges of change.
We are a global software company, committed to enabling customers to both embrace the latest technologies and maximize the value of their IT investments.
Everything we do is based on a simple idea: the fastest way to get results from new technology investments is to build on what you have–in essence, bridging the old and the new.
From Cloud to mobile, datacenters to the Internet of Things, our solutions create the innovation that embraces new business models.
The march of the cloud is unstoppable. Eager to outsource the tedious and expensive maintenance of their IT infrastructures to a reliable 3rd party, most companies would dream of becoming cloud-native, at least in the long term. Needless to say, letting someone else run your identity management out there sounds like a great idea as well, hence the rising popularity of Identity-as-a-Service solutions that combine the latest technology achievements with the flexibility of the cloud.
Come to the place where the Digital Transformation is happening. The European Identity & Cloud Conference, held from May 14-17, 2019, offers a mixture of best practice discussions, visionary presentations, and networking opportunities with a future-oriented community. More than 800 thought leaders, leading vendors, analysts, executives, and end-users get together in Munich to be inspired by a list of world-class speakers.