Fueling Digital Innovation with Customer Identities
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 TIME: 4:00pm CEST, 10:00am EDT, 7:00am PDT
How to manage customers' identities and access, at scale, for better user experiences
By following this path, brands have the opportunity to turn unidentified website, mobile application, and connected device users into known, identified customers.
This KuppingerCole webinar outlines the following challenges:
- Providing reliable identity information for both business decisions and security
- Accompanying a visitor from first interaction to being a loyal customer
- Aggregating preferences and interaction history within user profiles
- Merging existing external data adequately (social profile data, data provided by commercial databases, existing CRM and help desk systems, etc.)
- Connecting every entity in an IoT ecosystem via identity
Matthias Reinwarth, Senior Analyst at KuppingerCole, will provide an introduction to Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) and its requirements, which include: massive scale, security, privacy, flexibility, time to market, performance and availability.
Matthias will be joined by Suresh Sridharan, Senior Director of Technology & Product Strategy at Gigya, who will provide an overview of CIAM use cases, architecture, challenges, benefits, best practices, and live CIAM implementations.
The Internet of Things is disrupting all industries and use cases; from customer IoT, to Industrial IoT. Companies are forced to become more innovative with their products whilst their services are being, or will be, digitized. Top drivers of this digitization are eroding margins and changing customer behaviour, whereas new market disruptors face security challenges. The question now becomes: where do companies decide to focus their money and efforts, in order to capitalize on this disruption? Either on business optimization, by doing things better and more efficiently, or focusing on a business transformation, to move from CAPEX to OPEX.
The Consumer Identity World USA is the place where you get input for your perfect CIAM Strategy. Learn more about Privacy by Design, Consent Life Cycle Management and the needs of your customers. Get to know how to secure their personal information in a strategic and user-friendly way.