Fueling Digital Innovation with Customer Identities
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 TIME: 4:00pm CEST, 10:00am EDT, 7:00am PDT
How to manage customers' identities and access, at scale, for better user experiences
By following this path, brands have the opportunity to turn unidentified website, mobile application, and connected device users into known, identified customers.
This KuppingerCole webinar outlines the following challenges:
- Providing reliable identity information for both business decisions and security
- Accompanying a visitor from first interaction to being a loyal customer
- Aggregating preferences and interaction history within user profiles
- Merging existing external data adequately (social profile data, data provided by commercial databases, existing CRM and help desk systems, etc.)
- Connecting every entity in an IoT ecosystem via identity
Matthias Reinwarth, Senior Analyst at KuppingerCole, will provide an introduction to Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) and its requirements, which include: massive scale, security, privacy, flexibility, time to market, performance and availability.
Matthias will be joined by Suresh Sridharan, Senior Director of Technology & Product Strategy at Gigya, who will provide an overview of CIAM use cases, architecture, challenges, benefits, best practices, and live CIAM implementations.
APIs (application programming interfaces) have undergone a truly amazing transformation in recent years. From an obscure technical term only software developers were familiar with, they have developed into one of the foundations of today’s digital business. Nowadays, APIs are everywhere – they enable business communications with partners and customers, make applications from different vendors work together seamlessly, power large IoT networks and the whole cloud. For many companies, APIs have even become the very foundation of their business models and the primary source of income.
Come to the place where the Digital Transformation is happening. The European Identity & Cloud Conference, held from May 14-17, 2019, offers a mixture of best practice discussions, visionary presentations, and networking opportunities with a future-oriented community. More than 800 thought leaders, leading vendors, analysts, executives, and end-users get together in Munich to be inspired by a list of world-class speakers.