Fueling Digital Innovation with Customer Identities
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 TIME: 4:00pm CEST, 10:00am EDT, 7:00am PDT
How to manage customers' identities and access, at scale, for better user experiences
By following this path, brands have the opportunity to turn unidentified website, mobile application, and connected device users into known, identified customers.
This KuppingerCole webinar outlines the following challenges:
- Providing reliable identity information for both business decisions and security
- Accompanying a visitor from first interaction to being a loyal customer
- Aggregating preferences and interaction history within user profiles
- Merging existing external data adequately (social profile data, data provided by commercial databases, existing CRM and help desk systems, etc.)
- Connecting every entity in an IoT ecosystem via identity
Matthias Reinwarth, Senior Analyst at KuppingerCole, will provide an introduction to Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) and its requirements, which include: massive scale, security, privacy, flexibility, time to market, performance and availability.
Matthias will be joined by Suresh Sridharan, Senior Director of Technology & Product Strategy at Gigya, who will provide an overview of CIAM use cases, architecture, challenges, benefits, best practices, and live CIAM implementations.
The march of the cloud is unstoppable. Eager to outsource the tedious and expensive maintenance of their IT infrastructures to a reliable 3rd party, most companies would dream of becoming cloud-native, at least in the long term. Needless to say, letting someone else run your identity management out there sounds like a great idea as well, hence the rising popularity of Identity-as-a-Service solutions that combine the latest technology achievements with the flexibility of the cloud.
Come to the place where the Digital Transformation is happening. The European Identity & Cloud Conference, held from May 14-17, 2019, offers a mixture of best practice discussions, visionary presentations, and networking opportunities with a future-oriented community. More than 800 thought leaders, leading vendors, analysts, executives, and end-users get together in Munich to be inspired by a list of world-class speakers.