Fueling Digital Innovation with Customer Identities
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 TIME: 4:00pm CEST, 10:00am EDT, 7:00am PDT
How to manage customers' identities and access, at scale, for better user experiences
By following this path, brands have the opportunity to turn unidentified website, mobile application, and connected device users into known, identified customers.
This KuppingerCole webinar outlines the following challenges:
- Providing reliable identity information for both business decisions and security
- Accompanying a visitor from first interaction to being a loyal customer
- Aggregating preferences and interaction history within user profiles
- Merging existing external data adequately (social profile data, data provided by commercial databases, existing CRM and help desk systems, etc.)
- Connecting every entity in an IoT ecosystem via identity
Matthias Reinwarth, Senior Analyst at KuppingerCole, will provide an introduction to Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) and its requirements, which include: massive scale, security, privacy, flexibility, time to market, performance and availability.
Matthias will be joined by Suresh Sridharan, Senior Director of Technology & Product Strategy at Gigya, who will provide an overview of CIAM use cases, architecture, challenges, benefits, best practices, and live CIAM implementations.
Blockchain and the underlying concept of “Distributed Ledger Technologies” (DLT) have well passed the peak of initial hype. As always, focus is now shifting to real-world applications that allow companies to improve their business. It is less about cryptocurrencies and concepts with a global impact, but more about process and supply chain optimizations as well as better identity (ID) concepts. Blockchain IDs are being heavily discussed as the number of concrete product offerings is increasing in the marketplace. With organizations facing an ever-growing ID problem in their Digital Transformation, dealing with employees, partners, customers and consumers, the following questions are being raised, “Is there an enterprise use case for Blockchain ID? If so, is it only KYC (Know Your Customer) or more? And, when and how will businesses be able to benefit from Blockchain IDs?”
The Consumer Identity World Tour is the place where you get input for your perfect CIAM Strategy. Learn more about Privacy by Design, Consent Life Cycle Management and the needs of your customers. Get to know how to secure their personal information in a strategic and user-friendly way.