Ensuring Compliance through Automation
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Thursday, May 19, 2016 TIME: 4:00pm CEST, 10:00am EDT, 7:00am PDT
How to achieve, maintain and document sustainable IT-Compliance
Cyber security really becomes a major headache when you have security definitions that need to be applied and maintained across many servers, databases, folders and users. How do you know that your corporate security policies remain in place? And how do you prove this to your auditors? This webinar will provide adequate answers.
Contents of this KuppingerCole webinar:
- The task at hand: From policies, legal and regulatory requirements via actionable guidelines to efficient IT compliance
- Mapping existing policies to system-specific, template-based compliance checks
- Automated discovery and analysis of deviation
- Achieving cross-platform compliance by refining and consistently applying security guidelines
- Automated fixing and aligning system definitions to policy
- Delving deeper: Advanced auditing and analysis.
Matthias Reinwarth, Senior Analyst at KuppingerCole will provide an overview regarding the practicalities of meeting technical compliance requirements. He will focus on the need for a consistent approach from the definition of enterprise security policies to actionable, ideally automated compliance checks, alerting mechanisms and policy enforcement to maintain compliance in heterogeneous IT landscapes.
Shahar Troiza, Technical Consultant at Enforcive Systems, will illustrate technical approaches leveraging automation to achieve a level of compliance across all cross-platform environments beyond today’s typical manual controls. Based on real life experiences he will show a unified approach towards defining and maintaining satisfactory IT compliance while providing adequate evidence.
As more and more consumers, businesses, public sector companies and even whole countries are embracing the Digital Transformation, smart devices of all types are proliferating in all areas of our daily lives. It is safe to say, however, that, after the initial rush of making every device in the world smart and connected, the Internet of Things has already passed the peak of inflated expectations, with both vendors and users of the technology finally starting to care more about such things as interoperability and security.
The Consumer Identity World Tour is the place where you can dive deeper into the world of CIAM. Learn more about privacy by design, Consent Life Cycle Management and the needs of your customers. Get to know how to secure their personal information in a strategic and user-friendly way.