How Digital Transformation Meets Risk Governance and Compliance Demands
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Thursday, March 10, 2016 TIME: 4:00pm CET, 10:00am EDT, 7:00am PDT
Including eight fundamentals for digital risk mitigation
This KuppingerCole Webinar will cover:
- converting ‘transformation initiatives’ successfully into ‘business as usual’
- safe sharing of sensitive content with customers and partners such as external developers and contractors
- accelerating business velocity while maintaining compliance with numerous complex regulations
- safe work in conjunction with internal development software tools
- supporting agile development methodology
In this webinar, Martin Kuppinger, Founder and Principal Analyst at KuppingerCole, will talk about the urgent need for digital transformation for nearly any business. He will then present eight fundamentals for digital risk mitigation and say why security and privacy by design enable agile cyber-based business instead of hindering it.
Richard Anstey, Chief Technical Officer (CTO) at Intralinks, will talk about change programs that involve “digitization” of processes and secure, searchable online repositories that can accelerate or increase efficiency of existing communications channels.
The march of the cloud is unstoppable. Eager to outsource the tedious and expensive maintenance of their IT infrastructures to a reliable 3rd party, most companies would dream of becoming cloud-native, at least in the long term. Needless to say, letting someone else run your identity management out there sounds like a great idea as well, hence the rising popularity of Identity-as-a-Service solutions that combine the latest technology achievements with the flexibility of the cloud.
Come to the place where the Digital Transformation is happening. The European Identity & Cloud Conference, held from May 14-17, 2019, offers a mixture of best practice discussions, visionary presentations, and networking opportunities with a future-oriented community. More than 800 thought leaders, leading vendors, analysts, executives, and end-users get together in Munich to be inspired by a list of world-class speakers.