How Digital Transformation Meets Risk Governance and Compliance Demands
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Thursday, March 10, 2016 TIME: 4:00pm CET, 10:00am EDT, 7:00am PDT
Customer's information and decision making processes have changed dramatically. This has contributed to the increase in companies turning to Digital and Business Transformation. Relationships and connections are at the heart of any business. They foster new ideas, growth and opportunities, thus they move into the center of growth and profitability strategies.
This KuppingerCole Webinar will cover:
- converting ‘transformation initiatives’ successfully into ‘business as usual’
- safe sharing of sensitive content with customers and partners such as external developers and contractors
- accelerating business velocity while maintaining compliance with numerous complex regulations
- safe work in conjunction with internal development software tools
- supporting agile development methodology
In this webinar, Martin Kuppinger, Founder and Principal Analyst at KuppingerCole, will talk about the urgent need for digital transformation for nearly any business. He will then present eight fundamentals for digital risk mitigation and say why security and privacy by design enable agile cyber-based business instead of hindering it.
Richard Anstey, Chief Technical Officer (CTO) at Intralinks, will talk about change programs that involve “digitization” of processes and secure, searchable online repositories that can accelerate or increase efficiency of existing communications channels.
Most organizations are benefiting from the scalability, flexibility, and convenience of modern cloud services and new, highly distributed hybrid corporate networks. Unfortunately, many have also learned the hard way that defense of these systems and the assets they contain continue to remain prone to and the victim of cyberattacks and other security risks.
Come to the place where the Digital Transformation is happening. The European Identity & Cloud Conference, held from September 13 - 16, 2021, offers a mixture of best practice discussions, visionary presentations, and networking opportunities with a future-oriented community. More than 1000 thought leaders, leading vendors, analysts, executives, and end-users get together in Munich to be inspired by a list of world-class speakers.